Nature wives

Shelby was sitting on a ledge that over looks her kingdom all of a sudden she felt to hands cover her eyes a voice went "guess who" she pulled down the hands and turned around and of course she was face to face with her favorite ally Katherine.

Shubble smiled as the presence of the fairy lady "hello Katherine" she said as Katherine sat down with her "hello shrub how are you today" Katherine said with a smile that could light up a room "doing good" she replied with a sad tone "are you sure you sound sad i you know i hate to see people sad" Katherine said looking over to the gnome who was facing the other direction "Katherine can i ask you a question?" she asked looking other at the Katherine who looked confused at why she would need something.

"of course what is it" Katherine asked the gnome turned over to her and went "why do you care?" this was the last thing she thought Shrub would ask "what do you mean" she asked worried "why do you care so much about me?" these words hit Katherine like bullet "what are you talking about your my friend of course i care about you" she tried to hold her hand to comfort her but shrub pulled her hand away "why do you care so much me i have nothing to deserve this?" she asked with tears in her eyes that Katherine noticed "what do you mean you have done so much" she said holding her shoulder "i have done nothing but bring all you guys trouble and yet you all still seem to care".

At this point Shubble was moments away from crying "oh Shelby yeah ever since you got here things have been weird to say the least but that doesn't mean we hate you" Katherine was tryng her best to stop the gnome from crying "but i don't even belong here" Shubble said looking over to her friend "shubble you have a kingdom here we all have uses and so do you" Katherine said holding her shoulder "but why I wasn't born here I wasn't raised here I wasn't brought up by posh families and you guys are not responsible for bring a whole demon into this realm" she said these words with both anger and sadness in her voice and Katherine was shocked to see her friend so sad "hey don't say that about yourself you are amazing you are special" she tried to give her a hug but not only did the gnome not take the hug she got up and yelled "I'M NOT SPECIAL!" her words echoed and her eyes filled with tears she fell onto the floor crying.

This was something Katherine wanted to avoid she never wanted any of this "Shelby......" she said holding both her hands "you are special I know that it's scary not knowing what going to happen next and i know it's even scarier to know that you may never see your people again" Shubble had raised her head to look at Katherine who was looking at her as well "but you are an amazing per- i mean gnome and an even better ruler" she said "and i don't know how long it will take to find your people but you are strong you are trusting you are brave and you have a kind heart" at this point shrub stopped crying instead she was listening to every word "your people know that one day you are going to find them, save them, help them and even tho i will probably never see you again i would be happy to know that you are living your best life" Shubble started to wipe her tears away she felt happy that Katherine was there.

"and when you save them they will be like wooooo you saved us Shelby Shelby Shelby Shelby" she said this making crowd cheering noises this made Shelby laugh Katherine looked over at her smiling glad that she made her day. Shelby looked over to Katherine and went "why did you even come here" a wave of realization hit Katherine like a train "oh i found this field of dandelions near my place and their yellow color reminded me of your eyes so i made you this" Katherine pulled out a flower crowns made out of dandelions on put it on shubble's head then she also pulled out a lily of the valley flower crown and put it on her head "there we're matching" Katherine said looking at the gnome who rested her head on Katherine's shoulder "thank you for comforting me" she said slowly falling asleep Katherine noticed and said "your welcome" they sat at the ledge for a couple of hours before falling asleep on each others shoulders.