Roseblings moment

Gem was sitting in a purple stool trying to do her hair but couldn't get it right "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gem groaned as the long braid unfolded leaving her long wavy red hair fall to the floor and Gem slammed her head on the table in defeat.

"Gem are you in here" a voice called, she shot her head up to see her twin brother standing at her door way "I'm over here" Gem said facing her brother "oh there you are-" he looked up and down at his sister.

"what are you doing" he asked "i was trying to braid my hair but it keeps unfolding which is annoying" Gem said as she faced the mirror "maybe i'll just go on with my day with messy hair" gem groaned.

Fwhip started to walk towards Gem touching her hair "i could help you" Fwhip said, Gem faced her brother with one eyebrow raised "you can?" 

Fwhip nodded and grabbed a purple brush from the dresser and started to brush through Gem's hair "no wonder you can't braid it it's all tangled" then he started brushing harder but not enough to hurt Gem.

once that was done he dropped the brush and started to braid her, lapping one the hair Gem started to zone out it was so quite and peaceful.

when he was done braiding he got some white flowers out of his inventory and put it through Gem's hair when he finished that he said "there i'm done" Gem snapped out of her day dream and looked in the mirror to reveal her messy orange hair was neatly braided and had flowers in it but pieces of hair was falling in her view but Fwhip pulled out a hair pin and put it in Gem's hair.

"Thanks Fwhip" Gem said hugging him "welcome" he replied "well i have to go now see you at the meeting?" Gem said rushing out the door "see you at the meeting" he replied at she left.