Flower Husbands

Scott was in his house looking out the window when he saw a figure walking around "who's that?" Scott thought squinting looking outside the window when suddenly the figure fell "oh my goodness" Scott thought as he ran out the door to help the fallen figure "wait Jimmy?!" the figure was Scott's ally what was he doing here without a coat.

Scott took a deep sigh and picked him up from the snow covered ground, put one of Jimmy's arms and put it over his shoulder and tried his best to not make Jimmy fall over when they reached Scott's house he carefully put Jimmy on a couch and put a blanket over him then he left the room to get a hot drink and extra blankets and pillows when he got back he noticed Jimmy's neck was on his shoulder he didn't want Jimmy's neck to hurt so he put his neck straight but it slanted again he did this multiple times before he gave up he thought it would be a good idea to stay with him until he woke up he sat beside Jimmy and put Jimmy's head of his shoulder and positioned both of them so they can be more comfy. Soon Scott was fast asleep and so was Jimmy it was peaceful and warm and really comfy so they slept for hours.

They had been asleep for so long but they both started to wake up slowly when they heard voices they were very feminine and they seemed to be whispering Scott only got glimpse of them he saw brown and pink hair but since he was so tired he didn't bother to see who it was after a couple of min the sleeping couple heard something fall over even tho it wasn't that loud it still woke them up and standing in the same room was Lizzie the queen of the ocean and Katherine ruler of the overgrown "Katherine Lizzie?" Jimmy said sleepily the girls looked up and smiled "oh i see you both are awake" Lizzie said walking closer to them. It took Jimmy a couple of seconds before he realized he was laying on Scott and immediately got off with a red face now they where both sitting on the couch with red faces.

The girls exchanged looks "okay then" Katherine said smiling "wait a sec why are you two here?" Scott asked trying to stay calm "well we had a meeting planned today and Lizzie saw Jimmy coming over here without a jacket so we thought to go together then we saw you both sleeping here and didn't wanna wake you guys up and we were doing so well until Lizzie's tail knocked the bookshelf" Katherine said "pretty much" Lizzie added "well you can get out now" Scott said "we still have our meeting" Katherine pointed out "then Lizzie can you take Jimmy with you when your leaving" Scott asked her clearly didn't want to explain the situation so he was trying to forget about it when in reality it will haunt him for the next 4 days.

when Lizzie and Jimmy left Scott looked over to Katherine who had a narrowing eyes and a wide smile "sooooooooooooooooo you and Jimmy huh?" she said teasingly and Scott went bright red and said "wait are you talking about" "oh come on i have seen the way you look and Jimmy with hearts in your eyes" Katherine said all lovey dovey "what would you know about love?" Scott said "quite a lot" Katherine replied "i'm not putting my love life into the hands of a love blind flower girl" Scott said, Katherine ignored the flower girl part "what do you mean love blind" Scott narrowed his eyes at her "if you can't tell when someone on the sever has a crush on you then you will most certainly not help me" after saying that he started to walk away "wait what do you mean Scott major come back here and answer my question" but he didn't listen and just kept walking as Katherine trailed behind him asking the same question "who has a crush on me".