03

❝𝔸𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕒 𝕚𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚 𝕞𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝔸𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕒 𝕚𝕤𝕟𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕠 𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕚 𝕞𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   T ᕼ ᖇ E E

ʲᵘˡʸ ⁰⁹ ²⁰⁰⁹
ᵗʰᵘʳˢᵈᵃʸ ⁶ ⁴⁸ ᵃᵐ     

"MA! I'M OFF TO SCHOOL" A short (fake) blond male shouted goodbye to his mother while wearing his shoes. "Stay safe sweetie!" "You too!" Stepping outside of his apartment.

ᴍᴀᴛꜱᴜɴᴏ ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ɢᴜʏ ɪɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱ ᴛᴏ ʜɪꜱ ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ.

He went down to the second floor and knocked on someone's door. "KEISUKE! YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" "YEAH!" Voices of a male and female was heard inside. A tall male with a healthy, silky, long black hair greeted him.

ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ, ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ (ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏꜱᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ).

"Hey Chifuyu." Keisuke greeted. "Good morning Baji-san." Both male looked down at the front of the apartment building hearing some shouts.

"SUCK MY DICK YOU SHIT" A girl with golden eyes hissed. "YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!" A black headed male with yellow highlights hissed back. "THEN SUCK MY TITS." He looked down at her chest and back to her eyes. "You don't have any~"

ʜᴀɴᴇᴍɪʏᴀ ᴋᴀᴢᴜᴛᴏʀᴀ, ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ'ꜱ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ.

ᴋɪᴍɪ ᴀᴏɪ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴢᴜᴛᴏʀᴀ'ꜱ ꜰʀᴇɴᴇᴍʏ.

"HUUUH?!? WHAT YOU SAID BITCH?!?" Aoi glared at him, pulling his collar. "HOW THE HELL I'M GOING TO SUCK YOUR BREAST IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!" Kazutora glared back pulling her hair.

"Come on you two, stop fighting and shouting inappropriate words." Keisuke said pushing both individuals away from each other. "Kazutora, stop being a pervert."

"And Aoi, don't believe Kazutora, you have a breast." He complimented as he pat her head. She gave him a disgusted look, covering her breast like he's a pervert, even though he's not.

"HEY! KAZUTORA, THE PERVERT, CAN FREELY LOOK AT IT WHILE ME, WHO IS TRYING TO KEEP YOU HOPES HIGH CAN'T?! Like hell I wanted to anyways." Keisuke complained. "Baji, stop being a pervert~"

Kazutora copied as he start to walk to school. Aoi followed from behind and started another argument with him. Keisuke sighed, "Why are they like this to me?"

"Baji-kun! Chifuyu!" A familiar voice was heard from behind. A short fake blond male with a girl following from behind.

ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ ᴛᴀᴋᴇᴍɪᴄʜɪ, ᴄʜɪꜰᴜʏᴜ'ꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʀʏʙᴀʙʏ.