05

❝𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝕐𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕒𝕡𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕟 𝕜𝕠 𝕙𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   ᖴ I ᐯ E

ʲᵘˡʸ ¹³ ²⁰⁰⁹
ᵐᵒⁿᵈᵃʸ ¹¹ ³⁷ ᵖᵐ     

"Sorry for the trouble again guys." You apologized as you and your friends walk to your house. "We said it's nothing." Kazutora reminded carrying two plastic bags on one hand.

"We have nothing to do other than this project anyways." Aoi followed carrying a bag on her left. "And we bump into you so why not join you instead?" "Thanks."

You were out to buy some groceries because for a whole week, you and the others will be hanging out a lot. But on the way there, you bump into everyone except Kazutora and Aoi. Though, not long enough, you saw them arguing, again, from afar.

"Come to think of it. Isn't this grocery too much to feed seven people for one week? This looks like your going to feed everyone on the apartment building beside you." Keisuke pointed out.

"Ah! Well, you guys aren't the only one I'm going to feed." You answered putting your right palm on your right cheek while slightly tilting you head. "Hm?"

"I have four 15-year-old boys to feed. You're gonna meet them later!" Emma tilted her head and asked, "Your brothers?" "Not all, the three are his friends."

"Oh~ I didn't know you had a brother~" Aoi said leaning forward to you. "O-Oh.. I forgot to mention it."

"Why the hell would you forget to introduce your own brother?" "Says the person who literally forgot to introduce herself to us." "Shut up banana." "Stop calling me banana!"

"You two stop." Keisuke walked in between Kazutora and Aoi before they threw the plastic bag they're carrying at each other.

"It's kind of a peaceful da-" "Don't jinx it partner." "Hehe~ Sorry" "Ah! I can see Mitsuya's apartment building!"

"Hm?" Takemichi looked at the near by playground. "What's wrong Takemitchy?" Emma asked. "Those kids over there are just reckless, climbing up that jungle gym."

"Aren't we like that before?" Chifuyu reminded the fake blond who sweat dropped from that fact. "Wait..." You paused and observed those kids. "THAT'S!!"

You rushed through the play ground to catch one of the kid who accidentally slipped while climbing. "[y/n]-chan!" Before you could reach him you stumbled face flat on the ground as the kid landed at your back.

Well, at least he didn't get injured. "[Y/N]-CHAN! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Emma rushed to your way giving you a hand to stand up. "Y-Yeah... And as for you..."

"Oh shit..." The brunet boy said. "Here it comes..." The male beside him followed as the other stepped backwards.

You took a deep breath and started scolding, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE OF YOUR SHOES IN CLIMBING IN A FUCKING SLIPPERY PIPE?!"