04

❝𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕒 𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕚, 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕟𝕒 𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕚, 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   ᖴ O ᑌ ᖇ

ʲᵘˡʸ ¹¹ ²⁰⁰⁹
ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ ¹² ⁵³ ᵖᵐ     

"Why do I always need to bump into you first?!" Aoi complained at the standing black and yellow headed male in front of her. "Do you think I wanted this too?!"

"Ugh! You're so annoying." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes away from him. "Says you! You're probably stalking me."

"Why the hell would I want to stalk you?!" "Because I'm very charming~" "You look like a banana peel." "Haaah~ Well, you looked like you got shit on your pants."

"Psycho." "Drug addict." "Go get therapy" "Go get some sleep." "Short bitch" Kazutora exaggerated his gasp, not short in height but short in size. "You didn't just. You know what? You have a flat chest."

"You son of a bitch. Suck my dick!" Raising her middle finger in his face. "You don't have any!" He complained pulling her hair. "Then suck my pussy!" She said as she choke him. "If you fucking insist!"

Before things could get worse in either a pleasurable or murderous way, the two received a smack on a head. "HEY!"

"You two love birds done flirting?" Keisuke asked with the others watching not from afar. "Yeah..." The two let go of each other and approached the others.

"You guys are early, normally, the other will arrive late while the other insult the other's 'grand entrance'." Emma said crossing her arms.

"I promised Ma that I'll be back not later than 3:30." Aoi answered. "Oh, is that so?" Hinata said. "We better start moving before 3:30 arrive!"

Everyone agreed and went to their first destination: A Café Shop. After fighting, and a hot walk, everyone is definitely thirsty.

"There's no school for a whole week, right?" Keisuke asked. "You seem to be happy." Kazutora teased sipping on his drink. "Well, that means no homework!"

"..." Everyone went dead silent after his accusation. "There's no homework, right?" "..." "Guys..." "..." "GUYS!" "Kei, you need to stop sleeping in class." You pointed out.

"We were given a one week assignment, it's was meant for us to do during next week." Emma informed. "And it's by partner."

"ARGH! We're 19 students in total! I'm gonna go solo again." He pouted laying his head on the table. "So who's all of your partner?"

"Hakkai and Takuya fucked me up." Takemichi complained knowing the fact that there are also 19 students in their class.

"The teacher said we could choose partner so I choose Hina-chan!" Emma said. "Ours was alphabetical arranged..." Chifuyu also informed. "Oooh~" "Shut it."