09

❝𝔸𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒 𝕤𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕘-𝕒𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕜𝕒 𝕥𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒 (𝕥𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒)❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝔸𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕓𝕣𝕒 𝕤𝕒 𝕡𝕒𝕘-𝕒𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕞𝕡𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒 𝕜𝕒𝕪𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕜𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕜𝕒 𝕥𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒 (𝕥𝕪𝕒𝕟𝕤𝕒)❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   ᑎ I ᑎ E

ʲᵘˡʸ ²⁵ ²⁰⁰⁹
ˢᵃᵗᵘʳᵈᵃʸ ⁹ ⁵² ᵃᵐ     

"Thank you for asking me out today Takemichi-kun~" Hinata said as she and the said person walk to the mall. "It's nothing. L-Let's just consider this a date..."

"Where did you get that confidence~ I'm so proud of you~" Hinata teased as the young man blushed intensely.

"Hina-chan... Stop teasing me." Takemichi complained covering his red face from embarrassment. "Hehe~"

"You really need to distance yourself from Aoi-chan, she's such a bad influence." "I'm pretty sure all the boys said that to us girls." "Well, it should be said."

"Come on~ Aoi-chan isn't that bad~ If we put the suicide, genocide, homicide, all the cide threats, she's nice." Hinata said complimenting the said female. "Did you just said all the cide?"

"But how come Aoi-chan never shown us any signs that she could REALLY commit suicide?" Takemichi looking up from the sky.

"Yeah... It kinda makes me worried... She's so noisy but if it's related to her, she becomes silent." Hinata said looking down, feeling depressed for her friend's state.

"I wanna ask her about serious things but I'm sure she's gonna turn things around. If the topic doesn't become a good and gleeful one, she puts the question to me."

Takemichi sighed not knowing how to help a friend. Aoi may be a bitch and an annoying piece of shit.

Yes, I am insulting my self, if you read the author info from 00 then you should understand some things here. But if you don't, I'll say it again on the note below.

"I know you would fight anyone, anywhere but I didn't know you were this low." A familiar voice was heard after the couple entered the mall. "Isn't that..."

"Kazutora-kun! Who is being... Scolded by Draken-kun... And Mikey-kun and Aoi-chan watch from behind...?"

"What do you think is happening there?" Hinata asked, tilting her head a little. "Why won't we go there for a bit?" "Sure!"

As the pair approach the group, Manjiro noticed, "Hm? Takemitchy~" He rushed towards the fake blond and hugged like he's the girlfriend.

"Hahaha... Mikey-kun..." Takemichi nervously said as Hinata cleared her throat loud to catch his attention. "Oh..."

"Anyways... What's happening here?" Takemichi asked lifting the mood up. "Oh! We saw Kazutora fighting a girl, which we never expect.

"And that girl is... her?" Hinata asked pointing at Aoi who was annoying Kazutora. "SHE'S A DEVIL I'M TELLING YOU DRAKEN!"

"You're the one who attacked me for no reason! You're the devil here!" "She's right. Why did you even attacked her?" "SHE WAS ANNOYING ME!!" "I don't even know you..."

And the best actor award goes to Kimi Aoi. "Yeah. It was kinda low of him though. We know that he'll fight anyone but a girl was never been in his option."

Manjiro stated facts but not actually knowing who is this girl Kazutora was fighting with, therefor, Takemichi spoke, "Uhm... Mikey-kun that girl is-"

But was cut off by Keisuke pulling Aoi's ear and before pulling Kazutora's. "B-Baji! What are you doing?" Ken asked as the long haired male answered, "Doing my job."

He threw the two of them in the ground. "Ouch! Wat ever did I do to all of yo-" He glared at Aoi. "Okay, I'll stop acting now." Both of them kneeled and readied their selves for scolding.

"Acting...?" Ken asked for assurance. "Yeah... She was acting the whole time..." Chifuyu answered. "You guys know her?" And Takashi answered Ken's question, "She goes to the same school as them." "..."

"How many times do I need to say this?" Keisuke started. "Kazutora. Stop arguing with Aoi because she is good in acting. And Aoi. Stop putting Kazutora in trouble."

He paused for tension and uttered out, "Because if this happens one more time, you know what'll happen." The two flinched and saluted. "Y-Yes sir!"

Ken and Manjiro was shock, he even dropped his Doriyaki but Ken caught it. "I think I underestimated Baji too much..."

"I thought him that hehe." Takashi bragged. "Damn, didn't know Ed can be like this. Thought he was an idiot to the blood." "I heard that." "Whoops~"

Even after saying that, Keisuke continued in scolding the two. "You know... Baji gained a little of my respect. Who would have thought he could handle two tigers." Takashi said.

"You also know her?" Manjiro asked. "By coincidence. I saw this group," Pointing at the high schoolers "Drinking in a café with those two fighting."

"Do they always fight?" "Yeah." "But they like each other." "You know that to Hina-chan?" "Yeah, it was kinda obvious." "Showing affection is getting different as time pass-by." "You sound like an old man Ken-chin." "I'll murder you."

"Anyways~ You guys have anything to do?" Manjiro asked as they answered. "Hiding from Kai." "Doing an errand for my classmate's-" "Crush." "Shut it. My classmate's younger brother."

"As YOU can SEE Mikey-kun, I am on a DATE with HINA-CHAN, my GIRLFRIEND." Takemichi said emphasizing some words. "That's good to hear! Why won't we all hangout?"

Well, even if any of them are busy or not, the small blond male will still drag them to hangout. "We literally..." Takashi complained as Hinata spoke, "Give it up Mitsuya-san, this isn't the first time." "..."

Ken stopped Keisuke from scolding the pair before he actually murder them. The group went to a café shop inside the mall and rested their for a bit.

"You aren't busy today, Draken?" Takashi asked for confirmation. "I think so. This bitch dragged me in a place that only him will know."

"Is that so... Guess that was just my imagination huh..." Takashi sighed as he sip on his drink. "That? You mean..." "Mhm."

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." Ken said, looking up to think of something while stopping the small blond.

"I guess it wasn't your imagination senpai." Kazutora assured. "I don't know what Emma liked from you." "Oh shit. I forgot I was on a date with Emma."

"I'm fine if you forget Mikey-kun's Taiyaki and Doriyaki, I'm fine if you forget my name, BUT FORGETTING YOUR GIRLFRIEND?! REALLY?!"

"Shit." Ken stood up and rushed back where Emma and him was when Manjiro dragged him out.

" Ken stood up and rushed back where Emma and him was when Manjiro dragged him out

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   E ᑎ ᗪ

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: Like I said, this is going to follow the plot now, not an extra chapter... Right... Yeah. Anyways. All the things that described Kimi Aoi are either the truth or the life. Personal space bitch <3