06

❝𝕂𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕜𝕠 𝕕𝕦𝕨𝕒𝕘 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝𝕂𝕒𝕙𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕝𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕘𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕜𝕠 𝕕𝕦𝕨𝕒𝕘 𝕡𝕒 𝕣𝕚𝕟❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   ᔕ I ᙭

ʲᵘˡʸ ¹⁴ ²⁰⁰⁹
ᵗᵘᵉˢᵈᵃʸ ¹ ⁵² ᵖᵐ     

"So how's the 'thing' you've been doing Senpai~" Kazutora teased air quoting the word 'thing'. "Shut up."

"It would be like: 'Dear Yuz-" Kazutora was cut off by being smacked on the back of his head by, of course, Takashi. "Say one more word and I'll make you drink all this glue."

"Yessir!" Kazutora saluted and went back on teasing Aoi. "What does that 'thing' supposed to mean?" Keisuke asked.

"It's none of your business. Don't disturb me while I'm tutoring this 4, and shouldn't you be doing your project?"

"You're no fun Mitsuya!" Keisuke complained. "And what's the answer for this?" "Do it yourself." "Aw~ No fair."

It's the second day of doing that shitty project, with the four 15-year-old boys being tutored by Takashi. "Ugh! This is annoying."

"Can't we have a short break?" Aoi said indirectly agreeing to Kazutora. "Guess a short break won't affect that much, right Mitsuya-san?" Chifuyu said. "Guess so."

"Me and [y/n] gonna get some snacks." Emma informed as Hinata followed, "I'll help." The three of them left while the rest talked with each other.

"Is your love letter to Yuzuha finish?" Kazutora immediately asked. "You shit." "Oooh~ Does Mitsuya have a crush on Hakkai's sis~?" Keisuke teased.

"Shut up. I don't." "Eh~ Sempai~ Your face is red~" "I swear to God, I'm gonna kill you." "Aw~ And here I thought Chifuyu and Hakkai is the only shy boy, even Mitsuya~"

Takashi strangled both male as the others laugh. "What's going on here?" Hinata asked. "Mitsuya has a crush on Yuzuha." "KIMI AOI!!!" "Ehe~"

"Oooh~ Mitsuya has a crush on Yuzuha~ Should I tell Hakkai~?" Emma teased as Takashi held both of her shoulder, "Please don't! If you tell him that it will be the end of me!"

"What's wrong with telling Kai?" Aoi asked. "I would like to tell him that I have a thing for his sister but, of course, he won't shut up and embarrass me instead."

"Facts, facts. That almost happened to Chifuyu, right Fuyu~?" "Aoi, I respectfully ask, please kindly shut up." "Ehe~"

"So~ Is this 'thing' you've been doing is for Yuzuha~?" "Oh my God! Please leave me alone and get back in doing your project. I have to tutor some kids here." "Aw~ You're no fair~"

"See you guys tomorrow!" You waved goodbye to the others as your younger brother and his friends also waved goodbye

"Bye~" Aoi said as the others also waved goodbye. "So~" You teased once everyone was out of sight. "May I ask politely, [y/n]. Please shut up."

I'm just curious okay? So what's your plan~" "You need to keep a distance from Aoi, you're starting to sound like her." "Aw~"

"Can you watch over Luna and Mana for me? I'd be back, probably, at 8." "That's so long for you to confess~" "Please just shut up and take care of my sisters." "Okay~"

Takashi sighed as he left his sister with you. He started walking to a place he planned for a while ago, it's embarrassing to do so but he had to.

He planned to confess his love to Yuzuha, something it is very hurtful to me but I'm sure I can handle this. Anyways.

It was a starry night, a beautiful evening, a perfect time to confess a man's love for the most luckiest girl. It was the best, for him, not for me.

Lost in thought, and mostly me just being stubborn and selfish over Takashi. He didn't realized he already arrived at his destined place.

"Ah, Mitsuya! You've arrived." A certain light brunette greeted. "Oh, you're already here? Did I made you wait too long?" "No, no. I just arrived a a few minutes ago."

"Oh. That's good then." Takashi fell silent not knowing what to do, maybe just me not wanting him to confess.

"So, why did you call me out?" Yuzuha asked. "I- Uhm... I have something important to tell..." Takashi stuttered a bit but then fell silent once again.

"What is it that you wanted to say?" Yuzuha tilted her head acting cute ¬_¬ JUST KIDDING!!! I LOVE YUZUHA I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SLANDER (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

Anyways, back to suffering. Takashi took a deep breath before processing all the words he needed to say, "ILikeYouVeryVeryMuchPleaseGoOutOnADateWithMe."

"... Mitsuya..." "I... Uhm.. Forget what I just said..." "How am I supposed to forget it when I didn't understand a damn thing."

"O-Oh..." "... So?" "Uhm... You see... Yuzuha, I know short haired people is not your type, and I didn't grew my hair because of it because I just found that out by Hakkai telling me two days ago."

"Yuzuha, I like yo- No. I love you. I know you won't give back the same feeling so you could reje-" How much I love to but of course, I have no choice (;'д`)ゞ

"Why would I reject you?" "Uhm... Because you don't like me...? And Hakkai said you see me as a brother." "If Taiju wasn't a shitty brother, I have murdered Hakkai long ago." She mumbled.

"Not because I saw you as a brother and my type aren't short haired people means I can't have a change of mind." I hate my self.

"Then, that means..." I hate it so, so much. "I like you to silly~" Kill me please. "REALLY?!" No. "Mitsuya, it's almost bedtime, don't shout." Shut up, please, for my sanity.

"Yes!" Takashi suddenly hugged Yuzuha (╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ "Thank you." Yuzuha giggled asking him to put her down.

He listened and put the brunette back down. He held her hand tightly and spoke, "Shiba Yuzuha, you're the most beautiful girl I know." "Oh shut up."

And before I knew it, he leaned forward as she closed her eyes and under the bright moon, both of them- FUCKING SHUT UP THIS CHAPTER IS FINISHED!!!    

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   E ᑎ ᗪ

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: I hate life. Very, very much. I really don't wanna write this chapter but I have too. But I, myself, can't suffer alone my liege~ Despite having Kazutora. Suffer with me despite having Chifuyu, ehe~