07

❝ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕒𝕜𝕠 𝕟𝕒𝕘-𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕒? ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕒𝕜𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕒?❞
- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

❝ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕒𝕜𝕠 𝕟𝕒𝕘-𝕒𝕒𝕪𝕒? ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕒 𝕜𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕚 𝕒𝕜𝕠 𝕥𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕒?❞- нαηємιуα кαzυтσяα

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   ᔕ E ᐯ E ᑎ

ʲᵘˡʸ ¹⁵ ²⁰⁰⁹
ʷᵉᵈⁿᵉˢᵈᵃʸ ¹ ²⁶ ᵖᵐ     

"Congrats sempai~ You and Hakkai's sis are finally dating~" "Kazutora, please. Give me peace." "No~" "Here's a congrats letter Mitsuya~" "This is not how you spell 'Conkratszoolaysyon', Baji."

Takashi pointed out pronouncing the wrongly spelled word. He had told everyone the big news, well, except for Hakkai. His blabbering mouth can wait.

"Congrats Mitsuya, I'm happy for you." You genuinely said. "Thanks." Takashi replied smiling back at you. "Aw~ Mitsu-Mistu is now double, how am I gonna date him now~?"

"You like sempai?" Kazutora vaguely asked as Aoi hummed, "Mhm~ Who wouldn't~ Mitsuya is has it all~ He's the husband you are wanting for~"

He frowned at the statement as Takashi interrupted, "You have my small respect Aoi, being able to confess like that is something everyone should have, right Chifuyu?"

"Aren't we supposed to be talking about Mitsuya's love life and not mine?" "Well aren't we supposed to do something else and not talk about my love life?"

You giggled actually not knowing what they were talking about. "Takashi-nii! What the hell is this shit?" Takahiro complained pointing at a math equation.

"Takahiro. Language?" You looked at him with a disappointed look. "Sorry, [y/n]-nee..." He apologized as Kazutora spoke.

"I'm so impressed Matsukawa, you have full control of this kids." "Teach me your ways just in case I can use it to Kazutora and Aoi."

"I feel kinda offended." Aoi said. "As you should." "Baji~ Did you woke up on the wrong side of the bed~?" "No. But I did woke up by two idiots fighting outside my apartment."

It was supposed to be a peaceful afternoon but since when will it be peaceful if these certain people are alive and real, not actually.

"Just please go back in doing your project, you guys aren't even half way there." Takashi said.

"I just left for 10 seconds and everyone is already asleep?!" The lilac boy complained as the (fake) blond answered him, "Not everyone

"I just left for 10 seconds and everyone is already asleep?!" The lilac boy complained as the (fake) blond answered him, "Not everyone." "But still."

Takashi sighed as he took his seat in between Takemichi and Chifuyu. "So what are we gonna do now? Everyone is asleep." "Dunno~ Talk about Chifuyu's love life?"

"Kazutora, no!" "Kazutora, yes~" "Well, that is a great topic." "Mitsuya-san, please no!" "Hm~ That should be my essay." "Baji-san, stop teasing me!" "..." "Partner don't!"

"Okay, okay. You look like you're gonna die if we continue." Takemichi said resting his left cheek on his left palm. "Of course I will! She's sleeping over there!"

"Come on~ She's sleeping~" "What if she woke up and we didn't notice?" "Then, you'll be able to confess to her indirectly." "I would have no courage to go to school ever again."

Keisuke spoke a different topic immediately before he was cut off, "Then let's talk about Kazutora's love for Aoi." "Baji!"

"Who's love for who now?" Chifuyu tilted his head as Takemichi followed, "Did I hear that right?" "Nope! You got it all wrong." Kazutora defended and glared at Keisuke. "I'm gonna murder you."

"What's the ruckus?" Emma asked rubbing her eyes. "Kazutora has a crush on Aoi~" Takashi teased. "Oh... Is that all?"

"You knew?!" Kazutora asked. "Well, I believed on the known fact that one way to show your love for someone is by bullying them."

"What the..." "Be glad she's not into romance. If she was then she would have already thought of that." "That's a relief, I guess..."

"So you do have a crush on her!" Chifuyu said gently slamming his hands on the table. "Yeah and so?" "The audacity to call me a wimp when you haven't confessed to her!"

"I was planning to confess to her when you already have but I guess I'll die single too." "Dude! Don't put your luck on my confession!" "Whatever..."

"All of you shut up." Aoi complained as she cuddled Hinata as she sleep. "Please stop cuddling with MY girlfriend. We all know you're a girlfriend stealer." "Hina's mine."

"No she's not!" "Hina-chan's better with me~ You suck~" "She's better with me!" "I'm probs better in bed." "I am not saying any perverted shits." "That's because you suck~" "NO!"

"I'm better in bed~" Kazutora interrupted. "Ohoho~ Really~?" Aoi stretched like a cat before resting her arm on the table and spoke, "Prove it then bitch."

"Oh are you challenging me~" "What if I am~?" "Please stop. We don't want to listen to porn." Keisuke interrupted before things could get serious.

"How can the both of you say that to each other freely?" Hinata asked taking a seat. "That's because they're perverts." Keisuke answered.

"You're really living up to that, don't you?" Emma said. "Of course I am. I mean, Kazutora watch porn in public and Aoi read a BL book, also in public."

"Wait- What? Really?" Takemichi asked for assurance as the two said people nodded. "Can you blame me? The ladies so sexy you know~"

"You read... Boy's love?" Takashi asked. "Yeah! It's very entertaining~" Everyone was silent until Chifuyu spoke, "... Do you?" "Sorry, I just can't help it."

"Remind me not to be fruity around Aoi." "We will never flirt with each other again, no one wanted Aoi to ship us together."

"Agreed." "Aw~ You guys are bummer~" "Aoi! We're straight! Me and Mitsuya-kun have a girlfriend! Ka- I mean, Chifuyu, only, has a crush on a FEMALE! Don't ship us together!"

"Hmph. I know that~ But sometimes, my life needed entertainment~" "And you find this entertaining?!" "Yes~" "I'm gonna murder you." "Kazutora don't."

"Maybe if you fuck me then maybe I'll stop." "I'll do it if that's the only way for you to stop." "Please don't."

ᑕ ᕼ ᗩ ᑭ T E ᖇ   E ᑎ ᗪ

𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊: Yeah. This is just an extra chapter so I could reach the numbers of chapters I have wished for... It's a lot actually... So... Good luck to me...? I hate romance.