News⚠

Usually I wouldn't put oc lore in this particular book but since this oc (whose chapter I will publish later on) has a pretty gruesome and terrifying lore, I decided to put it here because this story is more disturbing than Elwin's story, who's story was pretty terrifying and traumatic.

Warning! This is not for the faint of heart. The following will mention things such as murder, torture, S.A., death, etc. You'll see why I didn't want this in my other books-

[August 29th, 1981]

Three men lived inside a house on ■■■■ Ave. There was Elliot Baker, the oldest of the three men. He was around 26 years old and was the manager for Frisbee's Diner. He was a divorced man, but still remained in contact with his ex-wife. He was described to be the wisest of the group. Then there was Gary Coleman, who was around 24 years old. Gary worked with the Navy and was suffering from paralysis in the left leg due to injury in a car accident. He was known to be the strongest of the group. Finally, there was Andrew Hansen (oc), the youngest male of the group. He was 20-year-old college student and worked a part-time job at a convenience store. He was seen as the quietest of the group.

The three men were found dead earlier this morning in an abandoned house on the other side of the neighborhood in ■■■■ Dr after going missing for three days. The cops say that they were killed by The Serpent.

Neighbors say that they heard what sounded to be the cries of a man in distress. 40 minutes later, the cops arrived at the abandoned and investigated the abandoned building.
They found two burnt carcasses of Elliot Baker and Gary Coleman. Andrew was alive and unconscious, who died an hour later after being found due to his fatal injuries.

This is where stuff gets dark. You've been warned.

There was a cassette tape that showed the torture and murder of these three men. Unfortunately, the tape didn't show any evidence of the killer's identity.

Elliot was seen getting beaten to death with a bat on the video. Gary was seen in the video getting tortured by various painful and inhumane methods. Andrew was the last one and the one shown the most in the video. Andrew had gotten s*xually assaulted, manipulated, tortured, and treated like a doll. There was also a clip in the video of him escaping the basement of the house, only to get hit with a bat.

The killer was never caught.