The Loop

As we exit hyperspace, an entire fleet of Separatist ships warps into view. Oh boy, this is gonna be intense.

"(Y/N), I know I said I may let you take the lead on the next mission, but this one is a rather large scale for your first time." Farnrik states, not taking his eyes off the enemy ships.

"I understand, Master." I respond. I had fully expected this of coarse, and honestly I'm a bit relieved.

I can hear more of our ships coming out of hyperspace, and I turn and head off to get ready.

I stop at the doorway as a thought enters my mind.

"Hey Master, do you want me in my own Starfighter, or do you want me in a bigger ship along with clones?"

He glances at me for a moment, and strokes his Moustache as he thinks. "Take your own. You'll be a harder target to hit and I'm rather impressed with your skills." He says.

3rd Person

As (Y/N), Ahsoka, Jawn, and Sylvana prepare themselves for the battle, The Masters all strategize together.

"If we take a loop around the moon to our left, that will buy us some time and cover, allowing us to get somewhat of a flank on them." Master Holdan suggests.

"That's not a bad strategy, but we'll need some way to mask our loop-around if we want to get any sort of a jump on them." Farnrik explains.

"Well, wouldn't our regular order work?" Sylvana's Master, Shineula, asks.

"Not Likely." Obi-Wan says, stroking his beard. "We've been pulling so many tricks lately they'll be on the lookout for anything out of the ordinary."

Anakin steps forward, and proudly clears his throat. "That's why I'm going to cause one great distraction."

Obi-Wan shakes his head. "Anakin, just what are you planning this time?"

"You'll see. Just go along with the rest if the plan, I've gotta go get my surprise ready." Anakin responds as his hologram warps away.

"I swear, he's going to be the death of us all one day." Obi-Wan says.

________________________

(Y/N) finishes equipping his gear, and pulls put his commlink. "Hey, you ready Jawn?" He asks.

After a moment a voice responds. "Almost, we've still gotta load a few more boxes onto the last ship."

"Alright, well hurry up. I'm pretty sure we'll be leaving any minute now." (Y/N) commands.

"Yes sir." Jawn sarcastically says.

(Y/N) begins walking towards the hangar, and contacts Ahsoka next.

"Hey Ahsoka, you almost ready?"

"I've been ready since we got here." She says. "I'm just waiting on Anakin to give the signal."

"Well that's good. Good luck with his plan, I know he has one." (Y/N) replies.

"Actually, he's going on his own this time. He's letting me fly solo. Besides the 501st." She says.

Woah, must be a pretty intense plan if he doesn't even want Ahsoka there. Kinda like that time he crashed a cruiser into Separatists.

"Well, tell him I wish him luck then." (Y/N) adds, turning a corner.

"I will." Ahsoka says.

(Y/N) begins to get passed by more and more clones, signaling that he's close to the Hanger.