The Mandalorian

3rd Person

Sylva looks past the Mandolorian, only for a brief moment, and sees someone running away. That must be the guy. If it was guard you'd think he'd fight too.

"So." She starts, putting on a confident face. "Easy or hard?"

The Mando doesn't say a thing, and takes out a vibroblade.

"I kinda figured it would go this way." She says.

They circle eachother for a few seconds, before the Mando rushes in. He stops just before he reaches her, causing her to mis-react. As she's moving to block an attack that never came, he quickly moves to gash her stomach.

Right before the blade reaches her, the mando is knocked back with a powerful push, sending him over the edge. He shoots a grappling hook into the roof and pulls himself back in one fluid motion, aiming his arm at Jawn.

"You okay?" Jawn asks, not looking away from the mando.

"Yeah, he didn't quite get me. Thank you." She responds, walking away from Jawn to make sure they can't get taken down with one attack.

The mando carefully looks between both of them, and (Y/N) climbs over the ledge Right in the middle.

"Oh, a mando? Pretty cool!" He ignites his lightsaber and twirls it around. "If you don't mind, you think you could maybe surrender?"

Without warning the mando shoots his hook straight at Jawn, who just manages to avoid it, making it clip into the wall behind him. He immediately changes directions and runs at (Y/N), but right before he reaches him he pulls on his hook and zips straight to Jawn, kicking him in the chest, and a little on his right shoulder.

Without a second wasted, he spins back around to (Y/N) and Sylva, dodging a lightsaber swing.

His hook skids back into his gauntlet as the three Jedi try to circle him.

"Doesn't look like he has a jetpack." (Y/N) says from behind.

Again, without any warning, he runs straight for Sylva. She readies herself for whatever he was going to change to last minute, maybe a pull when he goes for Jawn, but this time he follows through entirely with a swift kick to the stomach and another to her head, making her stumble back and almost fall.

Jawn and (Y/N) run up to attack him from behind, with (Y/N) faking. The mando doesn't react to the yellow blade at all, dropping to a knee and spinning to avoid Jawns. He elbows Jawns right wrist, making him loosen his grip on his lightsaber, and stands up behind him. He grabs Jawn's wrist tightly, and swings at (Y/N). Instead of following through though, right as (Y/N) moves to dodge, he flicks his wrist, making Jawn drop the blade.
He quickly kicks Jawn in the back of the knee, whips around and kicks him in the face, catches his lightsaber, and points it at (Y/N).

He attacks first, driving the Jedi back. Its clear this is not his first time with a lightsaber, but he's still not nearly as good with one as any Jedi. He makes a flaw with his stance while he swings downward, and (Y/N) takes advantage. He moves to kick the Mando's knee, but evidently he had purposely made the error as he reacts exactly at the same time (Y/N) does, delivering a backhand to his jaw.

He moves to hit him again, but backs up in time to avoid a swing from Sylva. She immediately tries a disarming move to get Jawn his lightsaber back, but Jawn runs straight for him and delivers a punch to his helmet, knocking him back.

(Y/N) and Sylva rush at him, with Sylva focusing on the lightsaber, while (Y/N) waits for an opening. The Mando almost instantly drops the lightsaber, spins around while pulling out his blaster, and aims at (Y/N). Right before he fires, Jawn tackles him, or at least tries to. The mando quickly pivots to counteract Jawn's force, and Jawn locks onto him, holding him as tightly as he can.

Immediately, the Mando slashes his stomach with the vibroblade, making Jawn stumble back with a big gash.

(Y/N) immediately takes action, going for a downward slice. The mando moves to dodge, but (Y/N) changes form mid attack and goes for a sweep to the legs. Mando barely manages to jump in time, stumbling as he lands. Sylva quickly swings for his head, but he puts and arm up and blocks her blade. "Huh?" She yells as he pushes back and tries to slice at her, with her barely dodging.

"Is that pure-" (Y/N) starts, before the Mando turns and shoots at him again. He blocks the shot, but as he wasn't ready for it he is slightly knocked back.

The Mando quickly turns and runs at Jawn, but stops in his tracks.

"A Mandolorian?" Rex asks as he takes aim.

"Careful, it's pure Beskar!" (Y/N) calls out.

Anakin dramatically flips over the ledge, igniting his blade as he lands. He stands up, smirking confidently, and takes his usual stance. "What's the matter, scared to have a fight with actual stakes?"

(Y/N) doesn't hesitate. "Yeah, why even fight then, you loser!"

Sylva sighs and rolls her eyes.

The Mando takes his chance and runs straight for Sylva again, but a lightsaber flies through the air, bonking him on his helmet on it's way back to Jawn.

The Mando stumbles, being met with a smack to the helmet from Sylva's blade, knocking it off as he falls.
He shoots his hook into the wall behind him and zips himself back, standing as he does. The hook detaches and flies back into his gauntlet as he spins around, facing the Jedi once more.

His face isn't one we've seen before, but he has long black hair, no facial hair, and a scar on his forehead, reaching around the side of his face down to his cheek. Almost like a moon shape, but really thin. All four Jedi rush towards him at once, all striking one after the other, with no repeating order.

The Mando is forced to block every single attack, having no room to block. An attack from the left from Sylva, a strike from the right from Jawn, a blow from above from (Y/N), jabs from the front from Anakin, and nothing behind him but a drop with dozens of clones at the bottom.

He quickly ducks down, avoiding an attack from Anakin, presses a button on his gauntlet, and shoots a wall of fire with a roar, forcing Anakin and (Y/N) to jump back, with Anakin getting a little burned.

Anakin lands and immediately ducks down, with Rex shooting a stun shot right through the opening Anakin and (Y/N) had left, knocking him out immediately. He starts leaning back, and Sylva catches him.

"Whoof- he's heavy!" She pulls him back over and lefts him fall on his face.