CHP 9

Days passed and the day of anidita's marriage came.

Today was their marriage, everyone was busy while bon was happy.

Haldi was already done and now it was time for the marriage. Bon was getting ready in her room with the help of sampoo.

Suddenly someone entered the room in thud while bon at the person with wide smile on her face.

"Neha! Sahil!" Bon exclaimed before running towards them and hugging

"How are you both" bon asked before Breaking the hug

"We are fine and congratulations bondi" neha said holding bon's hand

"Thank you so much" bon said happily

"Well you all continue I will be back in few minutes "sampoo said smiling before leaving while bon nods

"So you are finally getting married haan" neha said teasingly , bon blushes

"Yes and you know I am really happy that I am marrying a person like him "bon said smiling unknown about that soon she will regret her own words

"If you are happy we are too happy for you" sahil said smiling

Soon time passes and Baraat came, Ani was sitting in mandap while som , sahil , suarabh and one more person came carrying her in pidhi.

Bon was holding two betel leaves near her face. She took seven round around Ani while sitting in pidhi.

Wedding rituals started , Kanya daan was done by mama and gadh bandan was done by ksj.

All the rituals were done perfectly and while sindoor daan some of the sindoor fell on her nose indicating that her husband will love her very much but will his husband really love her.

All the time of the marriage Ani didn't smile a bit which didn't went unnoticed by Neha and karan.

Being a detective and a police then are very sharp minded and can recognise any person by their face easily.

Although bon is a barrister she always takes by her heart thinking that everyone is good unknown about the dark world who will soon break her into pieces.

Vidaai was done and anidita went back to RC haveli.

On reaching there , shubhra did their aarti and instructed them to rest in different room as tonight is kaal ratri and they can't meet each other.

Bon was in Ani's oops means anidita's room, she changed her saree into night saree. Ani was inside study room and he was still in the groom's attire.

In study room,

Ani throws hus varmala away in anger and started throwing things her and there. Soon he stopped throwing things as he heard the door of study room open.

He looks towards the door and found baking soda standing there with fake tears and anger in her face.

She just returned from her work when she got to know about anidita's marriage. She was angry like hell and directly went to RC haveli to meet Ani.

It was midnight and everyone was sleeping so no one knew about baking soda's presence.

"How can you do this Ani? How? You married bondita why? What about me? What about your promise" mini said angrily holding his collar

"I am sorry I was tied up with ma's promise" Ani said looking down

"You only cared about your family what about me haan" mini asked with teary eyes

"Mini listen to me I did this marriage because of my family but after 6 months I will give divorce to her and marry you" Ani said holding her hand

"And your family will let you do it" mini said angrily before jerking off his hand

"They will and I will make sure that" Ani said before again holding her hand

"But how? "mini asked confusingly

Ani tells her his plan while mini smiles evilly.

Here ani was making plans against bon with baking soda and there the innocent soul was sleeping peacefully unknown about the cruel world.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye