CHP 37

Bon's look

Bon's look

Ani's look

Ani's look

The mehendi function got started and there were girls to apply mehendi in everyone's hand. Tupur, tapur, priya, megha and bondita were sitting while the other girls were applying mehendi in their hand.

Well uday was also present there watching bondita and taking photos of her while she was busy laughing and enjoying with everyone and all this didn't went unnoticed by Anirudh. His blood was boiling in anger, can't he just stay away from his bondita?

He was hell angry that uday wasn't going away from her. So he went towards the girl who was doing mehendi in her right hand and sat in place of her while bondita was looking away.

Suddenly she turned her face in jerk and looked at anirudh shockingly as he touched her hand giving her a warm but strange sensation which she only feels near him.

"What are you doing Mr Roy Chowdhury?" she asked shockingly making sure no one hears them

"I...I...I" he was stammering as he couldn't think of any excuse

"I...I what I?" bondita asked annoyingly

"Bondita looks like your husband loves you very much that's why he is doing mehendi himself in your hand" one of the old lady said teasingly while anidita looked at each other awkwardly and everyone laughed

"Everyone was looking at us suspiously as we were keeping distance so I did this he lied her flawlessly while bondita nodded

Well Anirudh's plan to keep uday away from bondita actually worked as uday looked at them sadly before going towards the kitchen.

With one arrow Anirudh aimed two birds and was successful too. First he was getting chance to do mehendi in her hand and second uday was away from his bondita.

Anirudh softly held her hand and started doing mehendi in her hand, although he was not an expert in mehendi but the most beautiful thing which he made in her hand was their name together.

Anirudh bondita

Bondita didn't opposed him while he was writing their name together as she too knew that if she didn't write his name in her hand then her family members will surely doubt them as it was a type ritual for married women's to write their husband's name in their hand.

And no one knew that bondita was not a married women anymore except for RC family and one more person close to bondita.

In kitchen,

Uday was quiet unhappy by noticing Anirudh and bondita so close but he too knew that he can't do anything about it, he don't have any right to say anything about it.

Yes uday loves bondita, from the starting day they met in court but he also knew that bondita don't love him as her heart was of her husband's from starting.

For bondita uday was her best friend she needed and will always will be.

Uday knew everything about Anirudh and bondita, each and everything. Bondita never hides anything from him no matter how much bitter the fact was for her or for him.

But the thing she was unknown about is his love for her...

Here one person was doing his best to win her heart back and other person was selflessly loving her even after knowing the fact that his love will not be reciprocated by her...

In this battle of love, who is going to win?

.

.

don't forget to vote and comment

.

till then bye bye