Epilogue

That night they became one by both soul and body. They spend a few more weeks in London before going back to Mumbai.

RC family welcomed both of them grandly.

As they reached there, they got two good news The first was about tapur and Uday, they both were getting married and second was about bondita's pregnancy. 

Everyone was so happy including anirudh, he was so happy that he ran outside the house and started dancing in the streets screaming about his happiness but after that he got a big fat lecture from ksj.

Ksj said that we should not inform about my pregnancy before 4 months otherwise he will receive chadi from ksj.

They went to Kolkata for tapur and uday's marriage.

Bondita was quite happy for both her best friend and sister that they are getting their love.

She was completely restricted from doing any work at the wedding while she would have puppy sad faces to which everyone ignores as now they are too much concerned about both mother and the baby.

And as for her tantrums, anirudh used to run behind her every now and then.

He does everything from feeding her to massaging her legs which sometimes get swollen.

Sometimes he even cries with her while watching a romantic movie not because of the movie but because of his wife who was having mood swings.

She cries in romantic movies, laughs in horror movies and gets romantic in emotional movies.

Is this what they say that wife's are most dangerous in their pregnancy?

She even craves for weird things like she adds lemon juice in spicy curry or she eats bread with pickles.

He bought a whole book store filled with pregnancy books and how to take care of baby books.

Sometimes she really becomes a baby and he had to take care of her.

He still remembers the day when she had her labour pain.

He was so scared and frightened, he was with bondita inside the ward but still her screams were tearing apart his heart.

From so much pain his bondita has to undergo in order to give birth to their child.

He was holding her hand wishpering sweet words to her and encouraging her.

And with the last scream the voice of baby crying could be heard.

Anirudh was really happy, he became a father that too of a princess...

Doctor requested him to go outside so that they could clean babu and bondita both.

He informed everyone about this news while ksj decided to give charity to orphanage and feed all the poor peoples.

Soon after sometime, the baby was handled to anirudh.

He was so scared to hold her.

She was so small, so soft and so cute that he was getting insecure of her as everyone was praising about her.

What if his princess get's someone's evil eye? No he will protect her from every bad things after he is her father.

After so long that day he again cried but out of happiness. He couldn't believe that he was a father that too of a small angel like her.

When anirudh went inside the ward and saw the tried bondita who was sitting leaning against the headboard, he kneeled in front of her and kissed her hand.

He thanked her for almost 100 times for coming into his life and making his life meaningful and beautiful and last but not the least for giving him such a beautiful angel.

Soon shubhra bought the baby inside the ward and gave her to bondita while she smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead.

Anirudh hugged bondita by her side and held his daughter's small soft hand.

While som captured that moment in the camera...

Not every story is incomplete...don't wait for someone to complete your story, it's your story complete it yourself....

The End

So here is the end of the story🥺

Thank you for supporting and loving this story from the starting till the end ❤️

Why is it so difficult to end a story😭

Well I will be back with another new story till then bye bye...