Leveling Part 2

Before he can do anything, Mars rushed forward with a grin fitting for a psychopath. A literal hammer hand swung upwards in an uppercut. Instinct kicking in, Izuku managed to dodge the hammer by an inch. Powerful wind pressure generated from a mere swing had the man fly backward, stumbling as he tried to get up.

By the time he did, Mars was already upon him. Grinning maniacally as another blow in the form of a double hammer swing came down hard. As it was brought down, Izuku knew instantly he wouldn't be able to dodge the attack.

A black shadow burst forth, causing Mars to immediately leap backward high into the air, somersaulting before landing on his feet. Perched atop the building like a gargoyle, a predatory grin on the face as the monster looked down. His hands turned back to normal before taking on another weapon, a pair of wickedly sharp and jagged blades.

"You?!" Mars gasped. The shock wore down quick and a smile etched its way in."Ah, but of course. How foolish of me to think he would fight alone. Very well, you can be my training partner."

Taking note of the monster's reaction and change of limbs for future scrutiny, Izuku got up. For now, he got work to do.

"Thanks," Izuku muttered, taken aback by Bellion who had flowed out of the shadow, standing at the ready.

The only acknowledgment was a small little nod and a faint smile before refocusing on the enemy. Sword raised and in one swing, the blade extended into a whip and thrust forward, cutting through the air with relative ease. Cackling like a maniac, Mars leaped out of the way, missing the serpent-level speed jab.

"Take care of Mars, I'll handle Phobos and Deimos," Izuku ordered, receiving a slight nod as Bellion ran forward with the sword. Leaping over the two giant fire-breathing lizards, he landed on his feet.

The whip-sword flew through the air at a blinding speed with Izuku noting he can still barely perceive their movements, even with the upgrades. In the blink of an eye, the massive wall standing before him was cut down into pieces. crashed into the so-called Construct, disappearing behind a cloud of dust as the two flew out of the building. Hearing their weapons clashing eventually became harder as they became weaker. Izuku surmised they are moving far away from this place.

Izuku's particular order wasn't just out of pragmatism but slight fear. Even though Bellion had fought on his side, he still find where that warrior's loyalty lies. For all he knew, that angelic monster is their cohorts and this entire act is a facade.

"I'll take you two on," Izuku spoke, cracking both knuckles as he settled into a boxing stance. Willing the other summons to come forth, they snarled and bared their fangs at the two larger lizards.

[Phobos and Deimos are now enraged. Their Strength, Dexterity, and Vitality increased by 50%]

[Phobos and Deimos are now incapable of feeling pain]

'Right, maybe it isn't the best choice,' Izuku swallowed down the fear building in his throat. He wasn't expecting the two to get an enhancement. Though Mars did mention how the two lizards were their parents? Wonder which one is male and female though.

As he eyed the two giant lizards nervously, he knew the Summons under him has no chance of winning. Even after all the monsters he killed, these two are still considered a threat. Implying they are quite powerful on their own. Comparing the two with the summons under him is like comparing a leopard with a rhino. The difference in size is hard to ignore and the same goes for their strength.

Excluding Bellion, none of the Summons are any higher than Normal-Grade. Truthfully he doesn't have high hopes for the Salamanders under him to win but beggars can't be choosers. Only one thing to do now.