Respite

"R-right, Bellion, I want you and Phobos and Deimos to help Stain. I-I'll try to help as much as possible." 

In most times, helping a criminal isn't a wise choice especially given the fact that said criminal happens is a well-known serial killer who specifically targets heroes but this isn't most situations. 

Nodding at his master's words, Bellion took off toward the fighting duo. He watched as the two Salamanders threw in a couple of fireballs but they didn't do much. Taking a deep breath to gather his thoughts, Izuku Midoriya took a deep breath as he leaped forward. As he soared over the sky, he cast Soul Observation, curious at the strange ability of Stain.

[Chizome Akaguro, Vassal of Pragmatism]

[Level 90, Rank as a Summon: Captain ]

'Odd,' Izuku thought to himself. The level remained the same and yet the title and Mana level have turned into something else entirely. In addition to that, its rank is an entirely new one. The young Awakened doesn't know whether this is an upgrade or downgrade compare to Vidar's rank but Stain's strength is definitely undeniable.

Getting rid of that thought, Izuku aimed Midnight whilst willing Bellion and the others to move away. As if sensing something amidst, Stain quickly leaped away but not before slashing at the monster's chest.  Drawing first blood unlike his named Summons. Keras' recent wounds drew no life-giving fluid like any normal living creatures but black tendrils of energy.

Briefly, the young Awakened felt drawn to such substance but immediately shook it away in favor of the enemy at hand. Rage fueled the young man's body as he recalled what the bastard had done, grip on the black armament tightening.

Keras looked confused at the enemies before realization dawned on him. He attempted to move but found his body unable to do so. Not questioning Keras' mobility hafted, Izuku smiled at the prospect of an easy target. Upon getting up close, Izuku relished Keras's surprised look as a powerful blast of flames extended forth, engulfing the monster's face.

[Keras' healing factor lessened by 10%]

A powerful blow came into contact with the young man's stomach, knocking the wind out of him and sounds of breaking bones made themselves known. Taste of metallic liquid filled his tongue. Before long, he winds up flying carelessly through the air before feeling something clutching onto him. Glancing upward, Izuku caught the telltale sign of Bellion flying upward with an arm reaching out. Izuku reacted in kind, his hand grasping the Summon's extended limb and held on. Soon enough, he was within the undead's embrace.

"Oh, look at that. That's just adorable! You sure you're deserving of Ashborn's throne?" Cackled the grinning Iron Body Monarch but it was cut brief by a kick by Stain. Growling, Stain lashed out but missed.

Despite the black flames covering his entire body and the wounds he'd sustained, Keras looked no worse for wear. A snarl escaped the monstrous King as he squat down, preparing to leap up. His motion were halted by Stain and the two Salamanders ganging up on the Monarch. As they fought, the burning building underneath groaned and shook. 

Keras snarled, realizing he'd overstayed his due. Already his senses could detect the footsteps of the encroaching Heroes. 

"This is not over you hear me, the successor of Ashborn. Today, you didn't win anything! It's a draw!" Keras roared as he swiped at the air, causing a green portal to appear. Knowing full well what is he intending, Izuku and everyone else immediately rushed forward to intercept him. 

Bellion's whip sword wrapped itself around the monster, pulling him up into the sky with every strength he had. As the grey monster soared, Keras broke free in an instant and was preparing another Hellscream. However, a small horde of Blue Myrmidons jumped out and swarmed the King.