Introduction

(October 5, 2020)

I'm Niko Nicolas, a 22-year-old public junior high school teacher who was about to get my Doctorate when strange things happened.

I was holding my phone and playing a new mobile game called Blue Archive, which was released in Global this year. The amazing thing about this game is that it has a lot of students with its own government and things, and a mysterious sensei just recently came among them, and that's when the story started.

Just as I was about to cross the street, an intoxicated truck driver approached a high school student.

"Hey, watch out!" I exclaimed as I pushed her away, but a brilliant light flashed directly into my eyes.

I was hit by a truck, all my ambitions were quickly lost in the end by merely saving a girl, yet in my heart it is a duty of a teacher, nonetheless my thoughts are in darkness, then suddenly a female with a long white coat showed up.

"I finally found your soul at last sensei," she said in a pleased tone.

"Uhm, excuse me, am I dead?" I asked. I already knew I was dead, but she mentioned that my soul was finally discovered.

"Your physically is correct dead, but your soul is not, undoubtedly," she said.

"Kivotos need your guidance again sensei, but this time you are now vulnerable, I hope to see you next time"

"But, wait!" I cried, as the light suddenly arrived.

I awoke in a strange area, glancing around, it appears that I am in a hospital bedroom.

Then instantly, a lady with glasses emerged.

"I cant believe a real Sensei is exist I wonder how did the Council President Manage to do it"

"Oh sorry, I'm Nanagami Rin, the Vice President of the General Student Council. Welcome to Kivotos Sensei," she replied coldly, bowing her head down.

"Wait, did you say Kivotos?" Then I immediately remember what that female said before I ended up here.

"So F**k I reincarnate in Blue Archive" I yelled in my mental condition before dropping out.