Special Episode 2

December 17, 20xx 8:00 a.m., Abydos High School

Niko, as usual, performs what a teacher does, preparing for today's lecture and preparing the single classroom that is used because the school is still refurbished. I heard a faint voice from behind the classroom.

"Sensei, when will be the time? You'll invite me to go to the aquarium," Hoshino asks while she's embracing her pillow. Niko quickly approaches near Hoshino and playfully corners her behind the wall, resulting in a timid reaction from Hoshino.

"Sensei's suddenly became aggressive; his face suddenly became close to mine; is he going to..." Hoshino's thoughts went crazy as she pondered about Sensei, and she got married. but Niko reaches down to her ear and whispers, "If you got the highest score, I'll make sure to fulfill your promise." Niko answered while moving back to writing the chalkboard, and Hoshino immediately cried in the burst.

"Sensei, you baka!" Hoshino shouted as she tossed her pillow in full force, making an impact on Niko as he flew from two classrooms, leaving him injured because he couldn't stand up. Hoshino quickly realized her error as she noticed Niko lying asleep at the end of the room. She immediately walked to him and carried him to the infirmary to avoid suspicion from her fellow teammates.

While Niko gained awareness from the accident, he heard someone saying his name. and heard a faint voice from Hoshino: "Hehe, Sensei's is cute while he's asleep. It makes me want to sleep too." Hoshino immediately lays down alongside Niko, and she quickly falls asleep.

"This is illegal," Niko exclaims in his mind as he realizes the situation he is in. In some people's fancy, this is a win-win situation, but on his mind, it's pain, not because he is single, but because he is bound to the code of ethics of having an unlawful connection with a student who's also a minor, who would immediately revoke his license and will go to jail.

Niko tried to wiggle his way to let go, but she quickly grabbed him, dreaming of... fish? "This is a very huge fish, Sensei. I want to hug him and eat him." Hoshino instantly bites his arm, which Niko struggles to let go of until he is finally liberated from the bed after an hour. I immediately gave her some bedsheets.

"I hope someone wouldn't think the wrong way," Niko continues, but suddenly Serika comes in.Sensei, have you seen Hoshino? We were going to...Serika suddenly pauses as he finds Niko half-naked and Hoshino's on the bed, and Serika snatches up her pistol in fright and starts killing Niko.This is not what you think, Serika; this is a misunderstanding!" Niko shouts as he is rushing in the corridor, dodging the bullets Serika shoots. "Sensei, I trust you as an adult, but you touch her first! And I can't believe you would prey on our President! You shall die in vain, Sensei!" Serika cries as both of them are running until Serika shoots a rocket that she got from Shiroko, and it strikes him directly, exploding away.