Chapter 1

"Your manners, sensei."

It's been a week ever since I arrived at Kivotos. I got to learn a thing or two in this world, it turns out...

The world here is full of politics and the military!

I know that there's what we call Student Council that's similar here and in my world, but there's something slightly different. In my world, SSG just creates programs that could benefit the school that they currently rule and can oust out or change by-elections; mostly, they could benefit from scholarships if they're elected as President or Vice President, while here, the Council takes responsibility for not only the school but also its surroundings by de-escalating the war between gangs and goons that disturbed the peace.

But the teachers here were run by weird robots, and most of their classes are video recorded. Nanami was even shocked when I talked about my world last week during my session.

A week ago

"Sensei, here's a summary of our world so you won't be confused during a mission or task," Rin said while writing through an amazing hologram.

"In our world, we used the blackboard or projector when discussing lessons and stuff regarding the topic," I answered while taking notes using my phone.

"Would you tell me about your history first, then?"

"Sure, take a seat and have fun!"

I just summarized my life before I got reincarnated here. And Rin suddenly tore an eye after we discussed

"Sensei, I promise to guide you until I see it fits your condition. Your world is more fascinating than I thought! Imagine a world of students without war."

"Uhm, thanks"

Then suddenly, three students just came out of the elevator.

"Finally, there you are, acting president! I need your answers now! Get the real president here immediately."

"Hello, Chief Officer, I'm looking for the President as per order from the Head Prefect and would like to discuss."

"Well, the timing is rather inconvenient. I'm sorry to tell you this, but... I am aware of why you are bothersome. I mean, representatives have come here today. First, you all are going to blame us for the accidents that are happening in Academy City, right?"

Rin suddenly got irritated; I guess before I got reincarnated, it'd already been there, but the representatives are getting impatient. Yuuka, on the other hand, lost her temper while Chinatsu, Suzumi, and Hasumi also shared their reports.

"If you're aware of what's happened, then do something! The General Student Council should solve the problem already!"

Then Yuuka shows a hologram file about the reports and incidents that have the world pending.

"The Millennium Districts are in panic for Kami's sake! Our wind generator shut down just a few days ago.

"There are rumors that a student under corrections custody has escaped."

There has been a sharp increase in the number of thugs attacking our students, even when they are going home from school. Public safety has not been enforced well."

"Reports show that illegal distribution of unauthorized weapons, tanks, and choppers has increased rapidly; Kivotos will be history when war suddenly breaks."

Rin began to breathe deeply while Yuuka kept on demanding and requesting to show the General Student Council President.

"I like to see the GSC President in this instance! She should answer our demands, not in the sorry affairs of crisis!"

Blue Archive : The Story of Sensei who got reincarnatedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें