[CHAPTER EIGHT]

"I have so much homework and I have a math quiz tomorrow. Is this even allowed in the school system?" Eurydice complained as she stuffed her mouth with stale cafeteria bread while she scrambled to do what was left of her chemistry homework.

"It's only freshman year dude, this is supposed to be the calm before the storm." Kenny snickered, proud that he alone had the foresight to do his homework during homeroom yesterday.

Julie sighed, "I would let you copy my work but i left it in my locker. You need to learn time management anyways."

Eurydice rolled her eyes, "Thanks a lot Jules."

Goldberg arrived with Averman, he was holding a full tray of goodies from pastries to cakes from who knows where.

"Just wanted to congratulate you on being number one. I didn't have time to bake a cake so I bought you a yummy array of goodies." Goldberg smiled as he placed the feast right in front of Julie.

Eurydice tried to reach for one only for her hand to be slapped away by Goldberg.

"Harsh Goldie."

While Julie was wafting down cream cones, Eurydice tried to put her focus back to her homework.

But her worries about algebra were soon thrown out the window when Guy put her attention on the commotion that was happening at the seniors table.

"Check it out, it's Rick and Charlie."

At this point almost the whole school knew the beef between the two hockey captains and the tense rivalry that had spawned within a matter of weeks. It was pranks and public humiliation almost everyday of the school week.

And with their first game as Warriors coming up soon, Varsity was breathing down their necks.

Cole, the biggest dude in the Varsity team had said something to piss Fulton off with the two boys staring each other down as Rick took the brown bag Charlie held in his hand.

"Hey Connie, when did Charlie's mom ever start packing lunch for him?"

"Not since preschool."

"Than what the hell is in that bag?"

Eurydice's question was answered when Rick took whatever was in there out and smelled it, scrunching up his nose in disgust.

Charlie leaned in with a mischievous smile before bolting off out of the cafeteria with Russ and Fulton right behind him. Rick had threw the brown paper bag over his shoulder in disgust before he and the rest of the Varsity team took chase to the three boys.

The bag landed on the cheer table with one girl taking peek into the bag only to get out of her chair screaming as bits and pieces of what looked like manure landed on their table.

One by one the whole cheer squad ran out of the lunchroom and and throwing manure everywhere due to the absolute chaos that ensued.

As more and more people started to rush out the Ducks thought it should be time they left, not wanting the brown bag of shit (literally), landing on their table.

"C'mon Eurydice let's go." Julie harped as she pulled Eurydice out from her seat.

"Hold on Jules I need to write down one more equation, I'll forget if I get to distracted." Eurydice swatted Julie's hand away as she hurriedly scribbled down the last few numbers on her paper.

Julie groaned, "I'll let you copy mine now let's go, you might get hit with horse shit."

"Who will care by fifth period if I get killed by Ms Vera for not completing her math homework."