housewife II

Kind of continuation of 'housewife' (3rd chapter) but can be read without prequel.

__________________

Ur a stay-at-home mother of 3. Its been a long day. Your 3 young toddlers had just been put to bed. Finally, they fell asleep.

Now, you lay in bed with ur husband.

"Im exhausted." You complain.

"Me too, Mari. Work's getting tiring these days.." Adrien sleepily agrees.

"Ya know, now that we're alone, just the 2 of us, we could do something fun." U say mischievously.

He immediately understood the message.

"I'll be back" you say as u walk to the bathroom to undress.

You return, naked. Adrien's eyes light up at the sight of ur beautiful bare body. Your breasts, ur ass, ur neck, ur arms, most of all, your clit. He couldn’t wait.

He walks to you and puts u sitting on the bed. He kisses u all over, giving u a hickey and a few gentle bruises.

Then, he pulls out his cock. He sits on the bed beside you, and u stand up.

You sit on Adrien's lap, facing him. He lines everything up and goes into you.

You moan.

Automatically u start riding his dick. Hard. Ooh it feels so good. Soon ur breathing quickens as u ride faster and faster.

"~ahh~.aahh~.~Aaahhh~. AAUH~~" you moan louder until you cum.

Adrien cums into u then right after and pulls out so u stand up. U decide to sleep naked. You lie in bed with ur husband, you in his arms.

Then you both fall asleep...

Hey yalls im really surprised i got so many reads wow tysm Pls support! Happy reading <3