sneaky link

Im backkk suddenly had this idea so imma write it out hope yall like it!

__________________

You're dating Luka. All is well. Only it isn't.

You aren't fully satisfied in your relationship. You were content enough, but you yearn for something more... exciting.

One day before class, you sit on a bench. You dread class as you would see Luka. Honestly, you are sick of him. But u didnt want to break his heart by ending it. So, u tolerate him.

Then, adrien sat down beside you.

''Adrien, shouldn't you be in class?'' U ask

''Eh. I feel like skipping today. I'll just tell them i got a fever or something. What about you?" Adrien replies.

You truthfully tell him about ur  relationship issues. 

Being honest with urself, u knew deep down u still had a thing for adrien. That was one of the causes for you to lose interest in Luka so fast.

"If u arent happy, leave him. Follow ur heart. Don't worry, we won't judge you. Its not ur fault he isnt the one." Adrien comforted you.

Moved by this cute encouragement, you give adrien a kiss on the cheek to thank him.

SUDDENLY, he grabs ur face and places his lips on yours. Immediately ur body reacts by kissing him back. Soon ur tongues get involved. His tongue entered ur mouth, swiftly exploring.

You break apart the kiss to take a breath. He mischievously grins and you, then brings you to the janitors closet.

Obviously, we all know whats gonna happen next.

Soon enough both of u had ur pants off. He was sitting on a stool, back leaning against the wall. You were on him. Ready to ride. 

You kiss him passionately before he goes into you. You gasp loudly. Moments later you start swaying ur hips back and forth.

Ooh it felt so good~

You kept going, both of u moaning at intervals. U feel it. And move faster. The moans get louder too.

"Oaoh... Oooh.... ahh~~" sounds you made.

Now ur panting, barely catching ur breath, u were going so fast. Almost at your climax.

"AAHHahh~" you let out one last loud moan.

Adrien quickly pulled out and cummed onto ur stomach.

Eventually u consistently did this with Adrien, with Luka still being ur public boyfriend. Now you got yourself a sneaky link.

This one is more similar to the real show's settings. Enjoy!