MY therapist

First of all, AHHHH OMG S5 FINALLY GOT RELEASED (episode 1 can be found on miraculous.to). Second of all i recently realised im a submissive bottom. Also pretty sure i have daddy issues hence the inspiration for this chapter.

You are 15 year old Marinette Dupain-cheng and ur parents think u need therapy. (Im gonna give yall a free choice here, whatever reason you think of is the reason ur in therapy).

You arrive reluctantly at the therapist's office.

"Ms Dupain-Cheng, have a seat," the doctor, Mr Adrien Agreste, politely said.

The doctor was a man in his late 20s, way taller than you, perfectly blond with a great physique.

The therapist begins asking you questions, allowing u to reflect on ur own thoughts. This went on for a while.

The first 2 or 3 sessions were awkward. You didn't want to open up to a stranger, yet he kept prying into ur life.

But after some time, you two got better acquainted. At some point, he started calling u by ur first name.

One day, ur parents got into a big argument in the car while driving u to therapy.

You enter dr. Agreste's office looking rather depressed.

''Marinette, you look upset. Whats wrong?" Adrien asks.

You sit down and start ranting about the argument.

(Once again i will let yall use ur imagination. Think of the worst argument ur parents/friends/siblings etc have been through. Recall the argument and how it affected u. Thats what happens to Marinette here)

By the end of your emotional rant, dr. Agreste has his arms wrapped around you, with you leaning into his chest sobbing hysterically.

"It's ok mari, its ok" he comforts u while stroking ur head.

This may seem weird, but u were completely comfortable with it, and you liked how gentle he was being.

Once u are done crying, ur curled up in a semi-ball on Adrien's lap. He didnt seem to mind it either.

Then, he did something u werent expecting.

He softly kissed ur forehead.

You look up at him, ur face blushing and burning. Adrien smiles his warm, reassuring smile. And you knew that everything would be alright.

You lean in and kiss him on the lips, soon you could feel his tongue all over.

Ooh...

He puts u on his office couch and locks the door. Things are going to get naughty.

He undresses ur bottom and starts kissing ur clit, being gentle the whole time. His tongue explores ur cave as u moan softly with pleasure. Moments later he has u soaking wet. Adrien takes of his jeans and boxers and slowly goes into you.

Ohhohh big boy~~~

He moves his hips back and forth, swaying steadily. You move along to his smooth rhythm. This rhythm gains speed. U both moan louder gradually.

"Ooh Adrien.. Adrien!"

"MARI~"

You both say as u cum and he pulls out, shooting all over the coffee table.

From that day on u looked forward to every therapy session.

Epilogue:

Now ur 30 years old. U stopped seeing adrien as a therapist but you two are still a loving couple. You had eloped away from ur parents, to have 3 children- Hugo, Louis and Emma. And an adorable hamster named

Yay great chapter. Nobody knows the hamster's name so.. also theres this guy i like and he gives off strong serious alpha vibes: another inspiration for this story. Dont usually do epilogues but i wanted yall to be able to see exactly what happened to them. Happy reading <3