enemies

Hey yalls tysm for all the support 💓 my stories have never gotten so many views before Please keep reading and share to others as well! Thank you and happy reading <3

_______________

You are a typical college student. You're doing okay academically. It's been a stressful term, so you decide to go to a party to cut loose.

After dinner, you get changed in ur dorm, into a lilac short skirt and white croptop.

"Ah shit. Im out of bras!" You complain.

The croptop was low at the back, so a regular bra wouldnt do the trick. But your clear-strap bra recently broke... and u didnt have any nipple stickers.

"Well, i guess we're going bra-less" you decide.

The party was disco lights, loud music, hyped DJs and drunk college students. At the party u see many of ur friends.

"Hey Marinette, you came!" A friend greeted.

Woah theres so many people here.

You walk around trying to find the drinks. Then, u see someone. Adrien Agreste, a dozen feet away from where u stand.

What the hell is he doing here?!

You hate him. He hates you. For some reason, you two just could NOT get along.

You glare at him. He sees you and stares back, so u turn away awkwardly and walk in the other direction.

30 minutes later, you rounded up a few of ur friends and u guys walked around and hung out.

Since u drank 2 cans of beer, 3 shots of tequila, and one cup of a weird alcohol-juice-soda-water concoction, you deicide its time to use the bathroom.

You find the bathroom, open the door, and see a lady sitting on the sink, making out with adrien.

"EW GET OUT OF HERE!" you yell.

The girl on the sink looks super embarrassed, and leaves in silence.

"The hell is wrong with you? You couldve knocked!" Adrien scolds, but he doesnt bother to chase down that girl.

"Ugh whatever. Get the fuck out." You gesture for him to leave.

As adrien walks pass you, he mutters: "how much have you been drinking"

It was obvious that you smelt like a bottle of Heineken.

What right does adrien agreste have to yell at me?

U become mad that adrien scolded u like u were a 5-year-old.

At a party like this, the only thing to do is to drink away your troubles.

Someone had opened a bottle of cheap wine, so you take the whole bottle.

Drink. Drink. Drink.

Soon enough you emptied the bottle.

Grab a few tequila shots.

1, 2, 3, 4... you lose count...

Did i reach 10 shots yet?

Eventually ur mind goes blur, u dont really know whats happening anymore, but whatever.

Drunk, you hear music getting louder on the speakers.

Let's dance!

You groove around the crowd, and somehow, someone's fingers made their way under that short short skirt of yours. The fingers rub ur inner thigh, you dont mind much.

"GET UR HANDS OF OFF HER." Somebody yells.

You turn around to see adrien punching ur molester. Some other guys had to pull them apart before anyone got killed.

Adrien storms out of the house and you follow suit.

"Why did u do that? I was fine." You grunt.

"He was touching you all over. You shouldve seen the look on his face. He's obviously a fucking rapist." Adrien protested.

"I dont need ur help. I didnt mind him touching me. You should mind ur own business and stay out of my shit." You argue.

"Fine. I dont care. Go ahead. But with that short of a skirt, you're gonna end up like a prostitute here." Adrien says.

He stares at ur skirt and thighs, his eyes travel up ur body, your bra-less tits, to ur face. He face turns a little red and he quickly walks away.

That was weird...

Still drunk, you walk back into the party house to get more drinks. A few cups later, you're 70% alcohol, 30% ready-to-fuck, 0% sober and 0% common sense.

U go to the bathroom again, without knocking. Adrien stands in there, his face a deep red. He looks like he's in agony... or something.

His hair is messy. Wine stain on his shirt. Hands on the counter. Looking at you. Bulge in his crotch. His expression unreadable. Continuing to look at you.

It takes you a good moment before u figure it out.

Holy shit bulge in his pants!

Wow u gave him a goddamn boner.

Adrien shakes his head, his eyes say:'i dont know how this happened'

You tilt ur head, as if in thought. His eyes shift to:'lets have sex'

Not saying a word this whole time, he grabs your face and kisses you hard. You put ur fingers in his hair. Lips to lips, tongue on tongue. His hands goes to ur sex, teasing u a little before removing your panties. He breaks the kiss to take off ur croptop. Adrien lifts u up onto the counter. He bends down slightly to cup one breast in his hand while sucking the other. The sensation of it makes you moan softly.

He unzips his jeans and immediately he's in u.

You gasp.

He thrusts slowly, ur hips automatically move along with him.

Ohh that feels good~~~

He gains speed, so do you.

The faster he went, the louder you moaned and whimpered.

With one last moan you both cum together.

Adrien kisses you passionately once more, before putting on his jeans and walking out the bathroom door.

Hope yall like this. Tysm!