Chapter 3

||

~Y/N POV~

||

"Excuse me I can't breathe..." I tapped my attacker's shoulder and he released me quickly.

"I'm sorry, I never had a sister before and I was too excited, mianhae, mianhae!" The boy apologized profusely as he helped me sit on the sofa.

I giggled silently at the boy. He was such big doe eyes I was instantly reminded of Heejin. So I poked his cheek just like I did with Heejin.

"Calm down Jungkook. We all want to talk." Another boy peeled away the doe-eyed Jungkook from me. Jungkook was still cupping his cheek where I poked him.

"I am really sorry, they are just a bit...chaotic." Another boy sighed heavily. "Anyway, I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you." Namjoon smiled and oh my god his dimples, a whole titanic can drown in them.

"I am Jung Hoseok! We both are Jung! Yayy!" Hoseok did a little cute dance with a lot of sound effects and I found it really cute. "You can call me Hobi."

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung." The boy with a smile shaped like a box waved at me enthusiastically. "You can call me Tae. I like it."

"I'm Kim Seokjin. You are so beautiful, we both were destined to be in one family!" This boy sent a flying kiss my way which I blew away. He laughed out loud and I had to join because his laugh was too funny to ignore. "You can call me Jin. Or World Wide Handsome, you know?"

"I'm Park Jimin. You so lovely, we so lovely, only we two are lovely!" This was the boy that had pulled Jungkook away. He looked so cute smiling because his eyes disappeared completely.

They all turned to the seventh boy, who was looking so tired I was afraid he might pass out at any given moment.

"Min Yoongi. Come on let us sleep now she is tired." He said in a gruff voice which sounded weirdly adorable. The other boys rolled their eyes at him.

"You are always tired. Let us help set up her luggage." Jungkook suggested and everyone stood up.

I laughed as everyone dragged the tired Yoongi to my new room.

My new room fit my standards. It was black-themed, with not too much furniture, just a bed, a table and a couch. Everything was black-themed and I made a mental note to ask for canvases to paint something. The reason I love black is that you can paint everything on it and it would shine out.

"Woah the bed is so cozy." I turned to see Yoongi sprawled lazily on the bed. I chuckled at him as I took out my luggage.

"Can we help you?" Taehyung asked.

"No, you guys sit here. I don't have many things." I smiled politely as I dragged my luggage to the closet. As I said, there really was nothing much so everything was put in very soon.

"Now we can talk." Namjoon clapped excitedly as I returned to them. Yoongi too had sat up to probably listen to me.

"So where do we start?" I asked.

"First, what is your age?" Taehyung asked.

"17," I said.

"We are your oppas!" They all cried together. I laughed out loud seeing their unbelieving faces. Jungkook was the happiest.

"I didn't get a noona but I still have a crime partner! But don't call me Oppa I hate it." He side hugged me tightly and I ruffled his hair. It was too bouncy to resist.

"What's your favourite colour?" Jungkook asked to continue the conversation.

I chuckled. "Black."

"I knew it." Jimin Oppa said smugly.

I could call them Oppa since it was easy, but Appa is a whole new thing and I don't want to get hurt as I had.

"Because you have been to the orphanage and probably saw my room on the way." I said back sassily.

Jimin Oppa stared at me wide-eyed. "How did you know?"

"Passing in front of my room in the same clothes for three days. You seriously think I wouldn't notice?" I laughed at his pouting face.

The other boys laughed freely at his face and I wondered why did it matter so much. I shook my head to clear the thoughts. Not everything is a clue to a plot twist Y/N-ah.

"Hey, you wanna hear a joke?" Jin Oppa suddenly said.

"Yes." I replied enthusiastically.

The boys, however, were a different story. They all face palmed or groaned at the mention of jokes and I wondered if they were that bad.

"What do you call it when I really short person waves at you?" Jin Oppa said with a side glance at Jimin Oppa and I giggled slightly when the younger glared at the elder.

"Hyung don't you ever dar-" Jimin Oppa began but was cut off by Jin Oppa.

"MICROwave." He laughed and this time I could compare his laugh to a windshield viper which made it even funnier.

Jimin Oppa grasped his heart dramatically and slumped on the bed looking at me laughing at the joke. "Y/N...I didn't expect...this betrayal...from you..."

Tae Oppa quickly came over to his brother's deathbed and began crying. I was genuinely concerned when I saw actual tears coming out of his eyes.

"Don't mind him. he cries like this all the time." Hobi Oppa whispered to me from the side and I nodded, relieved.

"My brother...you can't die...wait...I will give you CPR..." Tae Oppa leaned down towards Jimin Oppa's face and I cringed so bad. But at the last moment, Jimin Oppa 'revived' and gave a smack on Tae Oppa's head.

"Shut up Kim Freaking Taehyung!" He got up, brushed his clothes and turned to look at me with a smile.

"You should sleep now. It's nearly midnight. We will talk again tomorrow. Appa might have some work so we would be the only ones. Maybe we can try a new prank?' He whispered the last part in my ear and I nodded positively.

The boys bid me goodnight as they exited the room.

I locked my room by habit as I turned off all the lights. The moonlight shined through the window and I closed the curtain. Moonlight reminded me too much of those dark nights.

"Tomorrow should be great." I whispered to myself as I let myself fall into a deep slumber.

That was the best sleep I had for a while.

||

I love stars.
I want many stars in my universe.
Oh, you wanna be one?
Click this star...and you will be one of my universe!