Chapter 10

||

~Y/N POV~

||

Traitors.

I was surrounded by them.

"Hobi Oppa you too?" I sighed as I dropped the paintball gun, accepting my fate. The boys came around me showering me with colours. I could just sit there, rethinking my life decisions, wondering what sins did I commit?

Tae Oppa and Jimin Oppa had suggested this game of paintballs as a way to lighten my mood. I was happy until my own teammates Jungkook, Namjoon Oppa and even Hobi Oppa turned against me. Appa was out for an important business or else he would have definitely scolded everyone for being unfair. But alas, he wasn't available at the moment.

I have lost the game with no way to return.

"What's the penalty Hyung?" Tae Oppa smirked at me.

"The losers, or in this case, the loser has to do whatever we say for one day." Namjoon Oppa said nonchalantly.

I tried giving my most convincing pleading face ever, but to them, it turned out to be a glare. What kind of black sorcery is this?

"Y/N, I can feel my skin burning because of your eyes." Jungkook rubbed his body to add emphasis.

I can't even do an aegyo. My whole life was a lie.

"Shut up." I mumbled and got up. I need aegyo classes from Hobi Oppa. In a futile attempt to distract them from my punishment, I asked, "Don't you guys have to hel-"

"Not today." Yoongi Oppa cut me off with a single phrase and I groaned. I pleaded with them but they showed no mercy.

"Come on guys, my teammates betrayed me!" I was trustfrated.

"Well, the punishment still applies. And I know what she doesn't like." Jimin winked at me and god, how I wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

||

Fifteen minutes later, I am in front of the mirror and I wanna throw up. They made me wear a crop top with some black ripped jeans and pink converses. My hair tied up in a high ponytail made me even more furious. I miss my clothes. I wonder what did they do to them?

"Y/N-ah, we want to see our masterpiece come fast!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs and I rolled my eyes.

I came downstairs with a sulking face. The boys took one glance at me and burst out laughing. I so badly wished I knew stitching just so I could stitch their laughing faces.

"I hate you all." I sat down on the sofa with my arms folded.

"Aww, love you too!" Jin Oppa pinched my nose and I smacked his hand away. They were still laughing.

Oh, how I hate losing.

But for now, I will have to be content with the images of me ruling them with everyone bowing to me. The imagination turned out to be funny, which made me laugh and successfully distracted me from the past that resurfaced with every moment.

||

I scowled away from the bowl of soup Jin Oppa gave me. It's been one hour and I am already itchy in these jeans. Not to mention the huge amount of deja vus I am getting every possible moment.

"Come on Y/N-ah, you live in the 21st century and hate jeans?" Yoongi Oppa said from the far end. The boys were sprawled all over the couch and floor with their own bowls of soup.

"I like jeans that are loose and don't feel like my legs are stuck in steel." I replied with a frown.

Jungkook started laughing at my idiotic example, and even I was cringing at myself for such brilliant use of words.

Note the sarcasm.

"Y/N! Look!" Jimin Oppa called excitedly.

I turned towards Jimin Oppa and stopped breathing for a second.

Holy shit.

We all ran towards Jimin Oppa who was jumping on the chair. "Look, I can dance on a chai- PUT ME DOWN, YOU IDIOT!!!"

Jungkook picked him from the chair mid-sentence and poor Jimin Oppa was thrown on the sofa. We all knew the enmity between Jimin Oppa and the chairs. Literally, every chair in the world was hell-bent on falling down.

"Oppa, how many times do I tell you, you could hurt yourself! Last time you fell on your butt." I sat next to him and side-hugged him. He rolled his eyes but wrapped his arms around me anyway.

They all sat down around me, their usual chatter and laughs ringing again.

In the midst of it all, I let myself go into the memories.

||

~Flashback~

||

I sighed as I folded the black jeans neatly. This was the fourth one this week. My cupboard was about to overflow.

"Let us read the note now." I smiled taking the note in my hand.

Since the day I told that boy my name, I was receiving so many sweet gifts. Under my name 'Black Swan'.

||
Dear Black Swan,
Thank you for saving my sister. She is the best sister I have and she gives me chocolates too. I was crying when I didn't see her at home but when she came she told me to say thank you to you. So Thank you. This is a gift from me, hope you will like it. I bought this with my money.

||

I smiled at the letter, which looking at the handwriting seemed to be written by a seven or eight-year-old. It was so filled with love I could almost feel the overpowering feelings bursting out of it into my heart.

Kids are so pure.

Wish I had a chance to be so pure too.

||

~Flashback ends~

||

"Y/N-ah, why don't you like jeans?" Jin Oppa asked while taking a huge mouthful of his soup. I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Isn't it obvious?" I looked at them one by one. Their blank faces meant that this was clearly not obvious.

"How am I supposed to run in these?" They all looked at me with confused faces.

"Why on earth do you have to run?" Jin Oppa asked.

"Because of this." I gestured for Jungkook to come near me. "Jungkook?" He was confused but came anyway. I pulled his umbrella cap down on his head making him a notification bell and ran away.

The bunny ran after me immediately and I dashi run run runned all over the house circling around the boys.

"Y/N! Jungkook! Stob it!" We both stopped at the oldest's command. "What am I gonna do with these kids?" He mumbled shaking his head.

Ding Dong.

"Ding Dong!" The bunny mimicked and I hit him.

Hoseok Oppa looked outside. "Appa is home!" He shouted excitedly and we all ran outside.

But our smiles dropped when we saw him in the car.

"APPA!"

||

I love stars.
I want many stars in my universe.
Oh, you wanna be one?
Click this star...and you will be one of my universe!