Oh Clara

'Wow. I mean it. Wow.' Clara said sipping her drink.

'Impressed?' He said sitting back in his chair opening his arms.

'Impressed? No. I've been impressed before. Amazed? Yes' she exclaimed, he smiled widely. She sipped her drink through a straw again saying 'So.. This place... Perfect' she said making an Ok sign with her hand.

'Really?' He said nodding along with her statement. 'Oh yeah' she sipped her drink. 'I mean look around you' she said, the doctors head tilted back in the chair. He gazed around the large restaurant.

'All these people. Aliens?' She asked. He nodded. She looked up through the glass roof 'and these stars' she stopped laughing and smiling for second and said 'These stars... They're just mind blowing'

The Doctor Stared into her eyes as her pupils expanded taking in the sight. She looked down sniffed back a tear and stood up. 'Another drink?' She said with a smile and a little flick of the hip.

He nodded intently and she took the two empty glasses and strode over to the bar in platforms that would make any other person ridiculously tall but it just made Clara average size.

Moments later she appeared holding two empty glasses she sat down smiling staring into space. 'How did you manage to come back with empty glasses?' The doctor asked tapping the glass in front of him and the ping of his nail hitting the fragile glass snapped Clara out of her daze.

'What?' She said rather rudely. 'I mean sorry, what did you say?' He looked confused into her eyes 'I was just..' He began to repeat himself but saw Clara gazing behind him.

He turned around 'Clara what are you-' he saw. 'Oh' he sighed. 'Sorry what was that?' Clara said leaning her elbows on the table. 'The drinks?' He repeated.

Her cheeks flushed she stood up a smile plastered to her face and she began walking over to the bar without the glasses. At which point the Doctor stood up leaped out of his seat and placed both his hands on her upper arms, leading her back to her seat. 'Why don't I go get us the drinks, and you just... Sit there' he said almost nervously.

She nodded and continued staring. Her head rested on the palm of her hand and and fluttered her eyelashes lots.

When the Doctor returned she didn't even notice. 'Clara?' He said waving a hand in front of her face. 'Your blocking the view' she said pouncing at his hand and pushing it aside.

'Of a boy?' The Doctor said annoyed. 'No. A man' Clara blushed as she said it and held her chest. 'What have you had to drink?' The Doctor said gazing between the Man and Clara.

'I think I've fallen in love' Clara muttered falling forward so her head rested on both her hands and she focused her gaze on the attractive man.

'Right'O lets go meet him then... This love of your life' the Doctor managed to say in a calm but sarcastic tone. He stood but her hands clamped onto his wrists as she bent her head to look up at him. 'No no' she said rather frightened. 'No, we can't do that!' He let out a large sigh, he just wanted to spend this weekend enjoying himself and if that meant Clara was occupied with someone else then that be so.

Even though what he really wanted was to spend time with Clara.

'Why not Clara?' The Doctor said bending down almost like speaking to a child. 'He won't like me back!' She said in almost a squeal.

He slouched back into his armed chair and said 'So am I supposed to just sit here watching you stare at him? Cause frankly that's quite boring' It hit him that she was almost definitely drunk because why else would she be doing this?

'Okay clara?' She snapped out of her daze to look at him. 'Lets go upstairs.' Clara's eyes widened. 'What about our food?' She said peering behind the bar. 'I wouldn't worry about that' he muttered to her.

'Why not?' She asked frowning staring at the Doctor.

'Because we ate over an hour ago' The doctor stood up and walked over to her.

She laughed wildly and the doctors eyes opened almost scared to see this side of Clara.

'Why don't we go get some coffee?' The doctor said hoping it would sober her up a bit.

'Stay here' he said at her attempts to stand up. He walked off glancing at Clara as he turned his back.

When he came back, surprise, surprise, guess who's sat opposite Clara. The guy from the bar.

He placed the coffee down in front of Clara harshly and she flicked her and him as if to push him away. He sighed. So he couldn't flirt but she could chat up some guy? I don't think so.

He walked away purely annoyed with her. She had her head rested on her hand and she stared flirtatiously at him sipping her coffee in the other hand. She look so interested in what he was saying when in fact she was day dreaming.

She let out a loud laugh then the doctor turned around and looked as she tried to stop herself from gagging. She was trying not to be sick.

He rushed over there but she was adamant that he was to go away and leave her alone she screamed at him making a scene and so he sat back and enjoyed the show.