Down boy

It had been a long night, everyone in the hotel knew of Clara and her silliness and she'd now been stumbling around the bar cracking jokes and then all the guys gave an uproar of laughter.

Eventually she sat down to take her shoes off but before she did the doctor was kneeling beside her.

'Doctor!' She screeched.

'Oh Clara' he sighed then held her hand.

'Come with me' he said standing up.

He stood behind her chair and pulled it out then when she stood up she stumbled. Quickly his arm was around her as he guided her to their rooms. 'Where are we going?' Clara screamed as they left the restaurant all the guys looked over at her.

'Upstairs' he said calmly. 'Down boy' she whisper into his ear. 'Clara!' He said letting go of her as they stepped in the lift. 'Good job they got this lift working, can't imagine how hard the stairs would be' the Doctor thought to himself. When arriving at the right place the Doctor opened Clara's room. She wandered through the double doors into the large apartment-like hotel room.

She walked clumsily around the gigantic room as the Doctor went to the minibar they had in the room and poured her a glass of water. 'Here' he said standing behind the bar. She sauntered over smiling. She sipped the water then spat it out straightaway.

'Where's the alcohol?' She said almost confused as to why the Doctor hadn't given her alcohol. 'Oh it's in there you've got to drink the whole thing to find it' he walked aimlessly over to her bed pulling back her covers and removing the unwanted pillows. She downed the water like a shot.

'Still can't taste it' she shouted wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. 'Hold on try this' the Doctor said grabbing an aspirin and giving it to her. He filled the glass with water again and gave it to her. 'Oo Doctor... Drugs and alcohol' she took it and downed the water. 'Still can't taste it' she frowned.

'Oh well... Why don't you go check out the bed while I pour another' she smiled slamming the glass down and stumbling to the bed. When the Doctor returned with a full glass of water she was fast asleep.