Super cool party people

'Is there something long and sharp sticking out of my head?' Clara said hunched over her hair falling forward, clutching her head

'No.' The Doctor said placing an arm around her as they walked down the corridor to the lift. She wore the first dress she could find but it looked really nice on her and her hair was just brushed and left to wave naturally.

With a heavy sigh she replied 'I want there to be. There's an effect. I need a cause.' The Doctor laughed at her, pressing the button for the lift he replied with a small chuckle 'The cause was 10 giant shots of Tequila' Clara clutched her stomach closing her eyes and breathing deeply 'It makes me woozy just hearing that.'

He turned to her looking down at the shorter girl without her heels 'Well that's what you get for being the hit of the Tuesday night dinner buffet' he said squeezing her so she rested more against his shoulder. Her eyes widening 'Hit? I was a raving lunatic.'

The lift pinged fairly quietly and Clara reacted 'Oh, my god! Loudest sound ever.' Clara shouted. 'Sorry' he looked down then walked into the lift with a hand around Clara still smiling at her cute brown hair resting on his chest 'Don't worry you weren't a lunatic. You were a character. But... I've seen you wasted before but never like this. I mean I had you guzzling coffee, but coffee was making you energetically wasted. So I tricked you into thinking water was alcohol' she slammed her hand against her head.

'I should check the cameras from last night' Clara said sighing. The Doctor laughed saying 'Then you can check out your audition' he smiled. Her eyes widened as she revealed herself from behind her hands. 'What?' She shouted crooking her neck to look up at him 'Well...' He started to explain with the lift doors opened to the ground floor and they walked out. 'When you spotted the videographer for the 'Wilson's' wedding, you got suddenly very excited to film your audition tape for "America's Next Top Model." Which is ironic because you would think you'd do some thing British like X factor'

She screamed 'Oh, my god!' As she banged her forehead against his chest 'I thought that was a dream.' She said almost crying in regret. The Doctor said holding back a laugh 'It wasn't.'

She waved her hands about 'The posing, the strutting, the inappropriate-' he interrupted her saying 'All caught on video and several of your lovers buddies' camera phones' Clara stopped walking and let go of the Doctor looking up at him confused 'My what?' She said.

The Doctor smiled 'Well after you sang for 10 straight minutes you talked this guy into going out with you' Clara's face hung in shock 'Why didn't you stop me?' He tried not to laugh as he said 'I tried, but you were on a mission. And then after that...' They walked into the dining room for breakfast and at down.

'There's an "after that"?' She said as he tucked her chair under she looked desperately at him not remembering anything 'You tried to start a limbo contest, a poker game, and a secret club for 'Super cool party people' None of which succeeded.' He sighed.

'So, is that all? Anything else I need to know about?' She spoke with Shame. 'Nope, after you crowned yourself Arm-Wrestling Champion of the world, I scooped you up and got you to bed after many inappropriate remarks' she sighed with frustration and straightened her dress out saying 'oh I am so sorry' he shook his head 'Don't be' he held a hand out.

'No! I am sorry, this was supposed to be a rest for us' he shook his head 'We still have a few more days here, it's okay' she looked sadly at him. 'Okay! Are you sure your not mad?' She smiled. He shook his head and stated 'Not mad' she took a deep breath stood up and said 'Okay, Good! I'm gonna go and be nauseous out front for a while. Need some fresh air' he nodded and she walked out the dining room.