The Song Of Mystery

It was late night at Daphne's house, She was babysitting Mr. and Mrs. Baywosenthal's son, Arthur, he was watching one of his favorite shows on the television.

"Broccoli Head," The Boss on the tv show shouted.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Brocoli head answered walking into the Boss's office.

Arthur chuckled watching it, thinking it was the funniest thing.

"Deliver these packages right away," The Boss demanded.

"Yes, MR. Glubofunny, Mr. Covighheim," The Broccoli head replied.

"Gabodaglophordia, how many times I gotta tell ya? Gabodaglophordia," Mr. Gabodaglophordia complained.

The Broccoli stuttered and babbled  trying to say his name right.

Arthur fell to the floor laughing as suddenly Daphne turned off the tv.

"Huh," Arthur whispered.

"Bedtime, Arthur," Daphne warned.

Daphne took him to his bedroom tucked him in and kissed him on the cheek.

"Nighty, night, Daphne, you're the bestest babysitter ever," Arthur complemented.

Daphne blew a kiss to him, turned off the  light, and closed the door.

Something outside watched and began to play the Pan Flute in a mysterious song.

Arthur heard it and opened his eyes.

"That's odd, who'd be playing a Pan Flute at this hour?" Daphne wondered.

She opened the curtain and saw something there, she heard some noises from Arthur's room and went to check on him.

"Arthur, are you all,aah" Daphne asked as she saw what he was.

Daphne screamed as Arthur chased after her down the stairs, she ran to the door but since the chain was on it she closed it.

It jumped to the door as she moved, she opened the window and jumped out.

She got up seeing him close the door as she saw the thing that was there gone.

The next day Daphne was in the Mystery Machine explaining to the gang what she encountered.

"I don't understand, what got into Arthur last night? one minute he is as sweet as can be and the next he's trying to kill me," Daphne mentioned.

"Maybe he had too much sugar," Fred guessed.

"Sugar doesn't make you grow fangs," Daphne added.

"Ha,ha,ha, good, cause if there's one thing I love, it's sugar," Shaggy said.

"Me too, delicious," Scooby agreed.

"Like you said Scoob, delicious," Shaggy repeated.

Scooby moved over to Louis.

"I'm sorry what happened between us during our last mystery," Scooby apologized.

"It's okay, I let it go," Louis informed.

"I guess, I got a little carried away," Scooby admitted.

"So did I," Louis agreed.

Scooby opened his arms wide and hugged him.

"Shaggy, you promised me you weren't going to use the word, like, so much, it makes you sound ignorant," Velma reminded.

Scooby and Louis looked at Shaggy confused.

"Oh, like, um, I forgot,oh, sorry," Shaggy said.

"We're only a few blocks from Arthur's house, can we stop by and see how he's doing?" Daphne asked.