In Fear Of The Phantom

It was a late at night, where the Hex Girls, one of the most popular bands, were playing there song.

"Mix it up here, in my little bowl, say a few words and you lose control,I'm a Hex Girl, and I'm gonna put a spell on you,I'm gonna put a spell on you,I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on youuu, you feel the fog as I cloud your mind,you get dizzy when I make a sign, you wake up in the dead of night,missing me when I'm out of sight,I'm a Hex Girl,and I'm gonna put a spell on you,I'm gonna put a spell on you,I'm a Hex Girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you," Thorn,Dusk,and Luna sang.

"These seats are amazing, I thought you had to be Scalper to get Front-Row-Seats for the Hex Girls," Daphne mentioned.

"Nope, you just have to know Velma," Fred answered.

As Velma was cheering and screaming.

"I love you Hex Girls," Velma shouted as she did headbanging.

"Oh my gosh, Thorn is so pretty, I love her," Louis confessed.

As they all glared at him disgusted.

Scooby and Shaggy were recording.

Scooby moved in front of Shaggy's camera.

"Scooby, you're in my shot,Scoob," Shaggy warned.

As Scooby barked ferociously at him as he continued recording.

"What's wrong with Scooby?" Daphne asked.

"Like,he's still mad at me because I went to the Prom with Velma instead of watching the Vincent Van Ghoul Marathon with him," Shaggy explained.

"Yeah, and I was forced to cover for you to protect his feelings," Louis added.

"Poor Louis," Scooby said messing up Louis's hair.

Louis smiled when Scooby did that, since he barely gave him attention, he was enjoying the little he was getting.

All of a sudden the lights went out.

As the speakers screwed up and a mysterious figure jumped on stage and everyone watched in shock.

"Listen,Hex Girls,carefully, you are bound for misery, this will be your final show or you will suffer endless woe, so sayeth, The Phantom," The Phantom notified.

As Luna looked at Thorn for her answer.

"No one tells the Hex Girls what to do," Thorn insisted as they continued playing.

The crowds continued cheering.

The Phantom shot electricity out of his hands and hit one of the speakers as it began to fall.

"Thorn,no," Velma yelled.

As it fell on her.

The Crowd began running away in fear and the Phantom ran away.

Shaggy continued recording as the crowd hit Scooby making him hit the camera.

Later after the attack they replayed the video and saw it.

"We should cancel the Tour," Daniel the Song Writer stated.

"Cancel,no way, stick to writing songs,Daniel," Thorn disagreed.

"Yeah,Thorn is right, as always," Louis added in a love struck tone staring at her.

As the Band's Manager walked in.

"The beating of the Corpse Man's drum will not rat-a-tat-tat on this happening,darlings," he warned.

"Uh,Huh?" The gang asked in confusion.