The Midnight Zone

(Sorry,Everyone,That,It took So Long,To finish,This One,But,I had a Lot of issues with This One,Mostly,Cause,This isn't my Favorite Episode: One,being,That,Cassidy dies,In This One,And,I love Cassidy,Two,Being,It doesn't seem to flow as Well as the Others; The Other Reason for the Issues is,I had a Lot of Personal Issues as of Late,At Home,So,I,Humbly Apologize for being,So Late,And,If I made any Mistakes in,This Chapter,than I am Really Sorry,The Next One should be Better,And,I hope Y'all can forgive Me.  Alright,Everyone,Enjoy the New Chapter.)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Louis: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

"Of,Telling You the Truth,My Real Name isn't Angel Dynamite,It's Cassidy Williams,I'm One of the Original Gang Members of Mystery Incorporated,That Disappeared," Angel explained.

Brad opened the Doors,And,Ricky and Pericles went In,First.

"You lied to Us,Angel,You've been,Lying to Us,From the Beginning,Why should We listen to Anything,That,You have to say to Us,Now?" Fred lashed Out,Angrily.

"Look,I,Just wanna Say,I know,You're Mad at Me,And,I don't blame You," Cassidy mentioned as She stood,In Front of Them.

"I'm not mad at you," Louis reassured.

Cassidy turned to Louis and smiled at him.

"But,If I can help in," Cassidy tried to finish.

"No way,Angel Cassidy Dynamite Williams,Wh-Wh-Whatever your Name is,There's an Old Saying in Crystal Cove,Fool Me Once,Shame on.....Shame on you," Shaggy lashed out,Angrily,Before Stopping,To Remember the Phrase.

"Alright,I,Um,I understand," Angel whispered as she lowered her Head.

"Cassidy," Louis called.

"Y'all be Safe," Cassidy requested as she walked off.

"Don't tell Me,What to do," Shaggy yelled.

"Listen Up,Boppers," Cassidy requested.

"Cassidy," Louis murmured as He heard Her.

"Because,I've got a Brand New Radio Show Coming at You,Right Now,Across the Airwaves," Cassidy announced.

Louis leaned on the Front Seats as He listened.

Scooby jumped onto Louis's Back,To Listen as She continued.

"It's All About the Truth,Evil resides in Crystal Cove,So,Stay Tuned," Cassidy said,as She continued.

"Remember,All You Listeners Out There,Something Bad is going Down,In Crystal Cove,And,By Down,I mean,Underneath,Watch Out for Any Foul Play,Especially,Of the Feather Kind," Cassidy explained,As She Explained to Everyone,That,Was Listening in On her Station.

In the Shadows of the Broken Apart Ship.

Something Watched Them,Drive Away.

It was Captain Fernando El Aguirre.

He watched Them,Drive Off,From,Inside the Ship.

"Nibiru," Aguirre murmured as He watched Them,Drive Away.

It was Cassidy.

She had broken,Into her House,And,Had put Three Pictures,On the Wall.

Cassidy knelt Down as She grabbed Another One,And,Set It Down,On the Mystery Board,Next to the Others.