Where Stalks the Scarebear

( Hey,Everyone! Decided to put an Explanation about,What has been Happening,In Some of the Previous Episodes,That,Had not been Addressed,So,I explained Them,In This One. Hope You All Enjoy the Chapter and the Explanation. )

Scooby: Previously on Mystery Incorporated

"Are you aware,That,Grandma Moonbeam's Nature Slivers are manufactured by Destroido,And, Every Bite,You take,Supports the Biggest Polluter in Crystal Cove," Dr. Yantz explained as He looked Down,And,Glared at the Two of Them.

"Isn't It Obvious? I wanted to shut Down Destroido, I found out,That,They added a Secret Ingredient to make Nature Slivers,More Tasty,Landfill Waste,"Grandma Moonbeam began to explain.

"What's the problem here? Avocados," Mayor Jones wondered,Approaching Avocados,Who was covered in the Ink,That had Spilled.

"That's Avacados,And,If You want to run a Dirty Campaign,Two can play at,That Game," Avacados corrected,Briefly,Getting All Up in Mayor Jones's Face,Before,Storming off.

"George Avocados,The Person,I'm running Against,He considers Himself, A Shoe-In for the Job, Because his Father, Theodore Avocados, was Mayor,Once,Until,He was caught stealing a Priceless Diamond from Crystal Cove Bank," Mayor Jones elucidated.

"Some Journal belonging to Theodore Avocados," Daphne answered.

"Hey,Isn't,That the Bank Robber?" Louis wondered.

"Exactly,That's George's Dad, the One,Arrested for Diamond Theft,Even,Though,The Diamond was never Found," Fred agreed.

"Well,According to This,He,Really,Was the Thief,The Confession is,Right Here,In Black and White," Daphne said,Reading a Part of the Journal,And,Telling the Gang,Before,Lowering It Down.

"Do you ever think that trusting Mr. E could be a mistake?" Louis mentioned.

"Spill it, E, you sent the Bounty Hunters after my Grandmother, Didn't you?" Louis shouted.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Mr. E replied.

I'm not going to Work with Mr. E,He is the Wrong Person to be With,And,He tried to kill Me,He sent Armies of Bounty Hunters to try to kill Me and My Grand Mother,And,That is not Okay,He is One of the Main People,Not to Trust,In This Whole War with the Planispheric Disc and the Haunted Treasure,I already have Friends,And,I'm on Their Side," Louis elucidated,Calmly,But,Still Angry on the Inside.

"Velma,Is It True? Is It,Really You?" Louis questioned,In a Sad and Innocent Tone.

A Tear came down his Cheek,as He looked at Her.

Velma knelt Down on One Knee,as She came to face Him.

"Yes,It is,It's me," Velma murmured.

He didn't Know,What to Say.

He,Just,Quickly,Hugged Her to Him.

"I missed You,So Much,I tried Contacting," Louis cried as He hugged her.

"I know,I know,I missed You,Too,Gosh,I did," Velma responded,While,They Hugged.

When They let Go,Velma saw Tears coming Down His Cheek.

She wiped the Tears off His Cheeks.

"And,I promise,To Explain," Velma warned.

"Sounds fair," Louis replied as He wiped his Tears,And,Sniffled,Starting to feel Better.

However,Louis was not Weirded Out,At All.

Louis was Suspicious and Angry.

Louis crossed his Arms as He watched Him.