The Shrieking Madness

At Darrow University.

"The Shrieking Madness Of Char-Gar-Gothacon The Beast That Hath No Name, you're actually reading this," One of the Students mentioned.

"The Professor is a Great Writer, his stuff is spooky," The other student replied.

"Hatecraft is a total Fake,he says he's just writing what Demons from Dark Dimensions tell him,please," The student retorted.

"How do you know they're not true?" Student 2 questioned.

"Um, because I have a brain, wait till Harlan Ellison speaks here next week, he's a real writer, he'll set you bozos straight about Hatecraft,later," Student 1 explained as he left.

"Char-Gar-Gothacon, The Beast That Hath No name, How can Professor Hatecraft name the Creature in the Title then say it has no name,ridiculous," Student 1 complained as he head to his car.

All of a sudden a shadow came from behind the School.

The Student then sniffed smelling something gross.

"Uh, What is that smell?" Student 1 asked.

The Creature appeared behind him.

The Student saw him and ran.

It used it's Sonic Scream as Cars flipped over around the Student as he ran.

During the Final time, it hit him as he flew into the air and landing smack down on a car.

"Please,please," The Student begged as he screamed and it attacked.

 The Next Day at Darrow University.

Daphne's Family Car drove up to the Curb with Nan,Barty, and Daphne in it, in the Back Seat.

"Now,Daph,chin up, spending some time away from your Mystery Club will do you some good," Barty reaasured.

"Stop by the Building we paid for and if you see any Professors remind them, your sisters all graduated from Darrow University by the time they were Thirteen," Nan reminded.

"I'm only visiting this School cause you want me to, Mom, What if Darrow isn't for me?" Daphne warned.

"A College good enough for the other Blake Girls isn't good enough for you, Oh, Daphne, sometimes I wish we would have had a boy," Nan said chuckling.

As Daphne exited the Car.

Meanwhile Fred's Family Car also pulled up.

"Fred, go straight to my old Fraternity, drop my name down, they'll have to let you in, no matter how much you talk about traps," Mayor Jones commanded.

"Man it feels weird being here without the Gang,things sure have been pretty rough since Shaggy and Velma broke up," Fred mentioned.

"By GrabThar's Hammer,Fred, the Rogers Kid chose a Dog over a Girl, What's he thinking? This isn't some Reality Show, now I've dreamed the Day you'd be humiliated by my Fraternity, don't blow this for me," Mayor Jones complained.

In mid-conversation, Fred playfully rolled his eyes and left the Car.

That was when Velma's Family Car pulled up.

"I can't believe I'm here, the same day as my Favorite Author, Do you think Harlan Ellison will sign all my copies of his books?" Velma stated.

"I knew Harlan back in the day,just tell him Cape Cod Dinkley sent you,oh,it's fine," Angie suggested as she chuckled.

Even Shaggy and Scooby's Family Car showed up.

"But,like, the best thing about Darrow University is the Burger Place on Campus, they're known everywhere for their burgers," Shaggy announced.