𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙩𝙬𝙤

pov nova

I was in my room as I was packing my clothes and other things for my trip to japan.
I was very exited and couldn't wait to finally arrive to my destination, though I remembered that I have not told my mom about my upcoming trip.

I opened the locked door of my room and peaked out of it.
"MOM!!!" I yelled from upstairs.

"WHAT IS IT?" She yelled back. I heard that she was in the living room, probably watching tv.

"IM GOING TO JAPAN, ALRIGHT?!"
Before I could even finish my sentence, I saw her quickly storming out of the living room.
"SINCE WHEN?!?!" My mother was confused as fuck and looked like that she wanted to beat up my ass.

"SINCE LIKE 5 MINUTES??" I shrugged with my shoulders, feeling kinda nervous.
My mother is very scary when she's angry, so you should never mess with her.. when she's not in the right mood..

I mean.. you shouldn't mess with her at all.. no matter what mood she's in..

"U KNOW THAT WE LITERALLY HAVE NO MONEY, RIGHT?!?!" At this point my mom was starting to lose her temper. (if she hadn't done it yet)

She thought I bought myself a plane ticket with her allowance and without her consent.
Basically wasting money.

"NONO I DID NOT BUY THE PLANE TICKET! A UHMM.. I GUESS FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT ME IT!!!" I answered quickly.

Silence filled the corridor until it was broken after a few seconds by my mom.
"You serious?"

"Yuh." I said back.
She sighed and made a hand movement that basically told me to 'fuck off'.
I obeyed and left.
After I closed my door again, I heard her say something along the lines:
"God.. why did I gave birth to that dumb ass child?" and "They are a pain in the ass!"

'Yep! She loves me!' I smiled to myself.

'Now let's continue with the packing!'
I threw almost all of my clothes out of the closet, onto the floor and packed everything in.

'I think that's enough!
..For how long am I even gonna be there anyway?'

I took my phone and wanted to text Ryu, but then remembered that I only texted him over Lights number.

As if Ryu could read my mind I saw a message pop up!
And from none other then Ryu himself.

HIGHLIGHTER🤪🤪💅

By the way, your
flight back home is going to be in 9 months.
Depends on how far we get with
our investigation.

u are literally a psychic😍😍
𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻

[A/N: thank u for 500 reads!! :D
I edited this part a little bit.]