𝘴𝘪𝘹 - 𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

[A/N: I am going on vacation! :)
So no chapters for a while👍
THANKS FOR OVER 11K READS!!!!!]

pov nova

As I was sitting next to Origami aka. Mr. Light Yagami, I actually felt like I wanted to get an axe and SMASH it into his head.
This dude may look like he doesn't talk much, which is true.
But when he starts to talk... you would just want to cut of your damn ears and feed them to some stray dogs.
This bitch is literally being too smart for fucking society.
I am getting a headache just by looking at him! HELL, he even LOOKS smart, like.. HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO DO THAT?!?!

Anyways :)... Class finally finished and I was already heading to the exit, but guess what, Mr. Origami stopped me.

"Hello Alice! Would you like me to bring you home? It's starting to get late and I don't want my new friend to get hurt." Light said.

'Bitch, I know you're lying!
YOU'RE probably the one who would kidnap me!' I remarked in my head.

"Oh, thank you!" I smiled.
"That's very kind of you!" I continued.

Light laughed and said that it was not a problem, then the bitch started to talk about his father, don't ask me why he suddenly started talking about his dad...
ANYWAYS, he told me that his father was a police officer and that Light wishes to become one aswell.
Good for him I guess.

[A/N: I cannot thank u guys more! I still can't believe that I have over 11k reads, like how?!?!
I am very happy that u guys like it and somehow manage to enjoy it! :)]