thirteen - arc three

[A/N: I LOST MY FONT APP😭]

"I might aswell commit to it." I let out a dreadful sigh.
I am standing infront of Yagamis home, literally staring at his front door..
And for some reason, I feel like a hooker..😭
Like literally, just recently I watched that one documentary about a prostitutes that LITERALLY CAME into peoples homes to hook up with them, poor ladies........
WELL GOOD THING THAT IK THAT I AM NOT A HOOKER 🪻!!!
Okay.
I should stop stretching out TIME and JUST ring the door bell!!!
With that thought in my head, I rang the door bell and not even a second later, a little girl with brown hair and brown eyes opened the door.
'Fuck.'
She stared me up and down, multiple times..
WELL I CANNOT BLAME HER, I was literally wearing my childhood PJ's (look up).

"Little lady!!!! I promise YOU.. I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM!!!" I waved my arms around hysterically.

She nodded slowly, still a bit uncertain about letting me in.

"Light is upstairs." She pointed towards the stairs behind her. "Probably studying." She added.

I nodded knowingly and pushed myself through the door and quickly ran upstairs.
Now that I am thinking about it, it probably looked so goofy.😣

"LIGHT!" I exclaimed, already upstairs, not knowing into which door I should go in. (cuz there were like 2 more doors.. idk if thats true or not, just let me be)

The door to the right of me opened in one swing.

"You're here." He stated, no specific emotions added.

"Yup."

[A/N: NEW NEW NEW NEW NEWWWWW!!!!😣🙏]