𝘵𝘸𝘰 - 𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙩𝙬𝙤

[A/N: thank u so much for ur support! :)]

pov nova

I was standing outside, waiting for my train to finally arrive. It was very cold.

I was wearing a big black jacket, dark brown pants, a black and grey scarf and also black patent shoes. (and black socks, we need to have good style, u know? Nova also has shoulder brown messy hair and dark green eyes!)

The train was already 1 hour late.. well, that's nothing new about the trains here.
The train always has to be atleast 30 minutes late, otherwise it's not ours.
It's kind of a insider of the people here, they tend get scared if the train arrives at the given time.. calling it cursed and possessed. It's funny if I'm being honest.

Anyways, the train is finally here.

I got into the train and looked around for an empty seat.
It was full and had almost no space left, many people had their bags on the seat next to them, which makes it even worse to look for an empty seat.

I was about to leave and wait for another train to arrive, when an elderly lady stopped me and offered me a seat next to her.

I wanted to decline it, but she insisted that I sit next to her. So I obeyed and finally took my seat.

"It's pretty late, where do you want to go that late?" The elderly lady asked me.

She was right, it was indeed late, the sun was already setting and the people around me were yawning and just looked tired, some were even asleep.

"Uhm, I'm going to the '...' airport, I'm going to visit a friend of mine." I responded.

"That's nice." She smiled.
"That reminds me of my teenager years, I had alot of friends back then.. but sadly most of them already died or are in a critical state." She said sadly. I think I even saw a tear leaving her eye.

"You should spend alot of time with them, alright?"

I nodded and murmured a small: "Okay"

"𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 '...' "

"Oh! That's my stop!" She said, then looked at me and grinned.
"Please take care of yourself. Okay?"

"Alright, so do you." I smiled back.

The lady left, leaving me alone again.
I thought for a few minutes about what she just said and felt sorry for her.

'Must be difficult to lose friends..'
I thought and leaned myself against the seat.

'Thank god that I don't have any friends.' That's what I atleast thought.. but this may change in the future.

[A/N: I tried something different, with longer sentences and more descriptions!
How do u like it so far? :D]