𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 - 𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙩𝙬𝙤

[A/N: I may not be able to post more than one chapter for a few weeks, 'cause I am gonna write ALOT of exams the following weeks.. :/
THANKS FOR 800 READS! :D]

pov nova

I went inside of the plane and sat down on my seat. Seat number 10A. Next to me sat a young men with light brown short curly hair and light blue eyes.
He was wearing a plain grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans, he also wore white sneakers.

I listened to the flight attendant explaining the safety rules. But sadly, I spaced out half of the explaining

"Have a nice flight!" Was the last thing she said and went back to the other flight attendants.

I taped the men next to me on the shoulder, he turned around and raced an eyebrow.

"Ehm... Excuse me.. But how long is the flight? I spaced out half way of the explanation.." I nervously said.

"Around 12 hours." He responded.

I thanked him and leaned myself against the seat, closing my eyes.

"Hello? Would you like something to eat or drink?" A woman's voice dragged me out of my sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes just to close them again.

'Too bright...'

"Hello?" The woman asked again.

"Oh- uh.. yeah.. I'll take a water and..."

"We have grilled chicken with potatoes, or ravioli with tomato sauce and parmesan."

"I'll take the ravioli."

"Okay! Thank you." She said and went away.

The men cleared his throat.
I turned towards him.

"You slept for 7 hours. Are you sleep deprived or something?" He asked jokingly.

'So only 5 hours left...'

"Not really... I just sleep for a long period of time." I answered him.

He nodded.

"Btw, u missed lunch. I tried to wake you up.. you are a very deep sleeper..-"

"Well, yeah.. duh!" I laughed.

I think I heard him say something along the lines:
'Kids these day's...' and 'Where are their parents anyway?'
Under his breath.

Before I could ask him about what he had just said, the woman came back with our food.
It turned out, that the man also took ravioli!

'Nice. A men of culture!'

"Enjoy." Aaaaaand the woman was gone.. again.

After I finished eating my delicious ravioli, I turned to the men, who was almost finished with eating, and asked him about what he had said before our food came.

He stopped chewing and looked to me.

"Nothing important, really. I was just curious about what you were doing on such a long flight, because I assumed that you were around 15 years old." He said.

'I still look 15?-'

"Alright. Thanks. But I am 16, 15 is close enough though!"

He just smiled and went back to eating.

Some time had passed and we FINALLY arrived! I was not able to sleep for the rest of the flight, do it felt like years till we arrived.

I stood up, bones cracking.

'Dang..' I whined.

"Goodbye! It was nice meeting you!" Was the last thing I said to the men.

"It was nice meeting you too, take care!"

I smiled and went to the exit.

'Shit... It's raining...'

I quickly ran into the shuttle bus.

'Oof, im drained in water...'

'How was that dude called again?
The one that should pick me up,
Wasabi or something.. I think.. Probably not-
Oh we arrived!'

I got out and ran into the airport.

'Oh shit... I still have to get my damn bag!!!!!

...

What the- why is an hold ass guy holding my bag..?!'

"Uhhhm.. I think this is my bag-" I said to the unknown oldy.

The old guy smiled friendly.

"Yes. It is. I was ordered by Ryuzaki to pick you up. So I thought it would be a good idea to pick up your bag." He said.

'How did he-
You know what?
Am not even gonna ask!'

"Thanks!"

[A/N: WITH THAT— THE SECOND ARC IS FINISHED!! :D]