𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 - 𝙖𝙧𝙘 𝙩𝙬𝙤

pov nova

Finally, after 8 hours of train riding I arrived at the airport..

Only now, after leaving the train, I realized how exhausted I actually was.

It was already 4AM.
Though, my flight is at 10AM, so I still had enough time to rest and explore the airport.

Not many people were here, obviously, it was rather quiet and comforting. (in a weird way, cause nova was literally alone in an big ass airport!)

Most people here were businessmen and woman. (and of course everything in between and outside, but idk the words for that lol) Some families were also here, but I didn't really pay any attention to them.

Some time has passed, of me wandering around, my eyes were getting heavy and I was feeling very sleepy.
So I decided to find a place to rest.
After a few minutes I found a room with seats, perfect place to rest! (not actually)

It was a typical area where people usually wait for the plane to arrive.
But as I mentioned before, there wasn't many people here. So I could rest there without getting yelled at.

A woman taped me the my shoulder, waking me up.
She pointed at my phone, signaling that it was vibrating.

"Your phone was vibrating for a while now, I just wanted to inform you." She said.

I gave her a small 'thank you' and took my phone.

HIGHLIGHTER🤪🤪💅 was calling

'Why is he calling me?'

I picked up the call.

"Yooo what's up? Why are you calling me?" I asked.

"You didn't look at the messages I send you." He said emotionlessly.

"Ryu? Is that you my guy?"

"Indeed. How could you tell?" He responded still sounding dead af.

"Easy! I think Light would try to sound a bit more cheerful!"

"Try?"

"Yep. I think he has some identity crisis and never shows his real feelings." I confessed.

"Interesting. Very observant."

"Anyways, I think my plane is about to arrive and I still need to do those control checks.
Soooo, cya!"

We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

[A/N: LOL]