Chapter 2

Dominic's Pov

" You yeah we can do that," Leonardo and Romeo said about the mission that I had for them.

"Good because I want them dead, I don't want people who stole 3 million dollars from us in my company," I said with rage.

Leonardo's pov
Romeo and I leave Dad's office to go and get ready to go on the mission in Massachusetts.

When Romeo and I are ready we went to the airport to get on our private plane.

Jayden's pov
It was finally Friday!! Today Kayla and I only have 3 subjects, English, P.E., and science, so we get to leave before lunch.

In English, we only had to work on our assignment which is about Williams Shakespeare's play Hamlet, to be honest, I don't like Hamlet, don't get me wrong it's a good play but I don't really get it. "Do you know what we are actually meant to do for this??" I say confused to Kayla "No fucking clue" she says Laughing.

I go through the whole English just not doing anything because I couldn't be bothered to ask the teacher for help.

Now August, Kayla, and I are walking to P.E., "Oh no, we have Mr. Steinbeck" Kayla Whins. Mr. Stienbeck is probably the worst teacher we have in this stupid school, he is such a creep, the girls that are wearing bike shorts or leggings he stares at the whole lesson and makes us do squads and stands behind us, yeah I know. To be honest he has probably slept with Emily, one of the popular girls because whenever we have him, she wears the shortest pair of Nike Pros and flirts with him.

"Can we just say we have our period, I don't want to do anything when we have Sir" Kayla says trying to get out of P.E. "You can try but it's not going to change anything" I say with a deadpan face on looking at her, she just gave up and walked out of the changing rooms in the gym, we sat down with August and waited for Sir.

"OKAY SO TODAY WE ARE GOING TO PLAY DODGE BALL, BOYS ON THE LFT AND THE LOVELY GIRLS ON THE RIGHT" Mr.Stienbeck yells walking out of the staff room.

we all got and while some of the boys got the balls, when the boys came back they set up and we started to play while sir stood on our side so he could see all of the girl's boobs and arses, it was disgusting to see him just mesmerized by the girls, he is not even looking at the game at this point.

halfway through Emily went over to Mr.Stinbeck and started to flirt with him. So now he is not even looking at the game.

so we just stopped the game and sat in the middle talking for the rest of the period. In the end, we all stood up and were about the leave when Mr.Stinbeck yelled "THE GIRLS WIN CONGRATS", "SIR YOU DIDNT EVEN WATCH THE GAME AT ALL, FIRST YOU WERE JUST LOOKING AT THE GIRLS THEN YOU WERE JUST STARING AT EMILY WHILE SHE TURNED YOU ON YOU PERVERT" Zach just screamed, Louis then said about the laugh " yeah we just sat on the floor talking for the time you were flirting with Emily" after that we just ran into the changing rooms because we could literally see smoke coming out of sirs ears, it was great!!

"Omg did you see how angry Sir was when the boys said that Hahaha!" Daniele said while we all laughed our heads off.

We were all getting changed when Emily came in red as a tomato. "Hey Emily how was it when you fucked sir," Kayla said and everyone said laughing again "How do you know about that," Emily said in disbelief, everyone went silent, Ha My theory was correct she did sleep with him. "Shittttt," someone said breaking the silence, Emily just got her bag and ran out of the changing room. " Fucking hell, I was not expecting that to be the outcome," Mia said and once again we all laughed getting dressed for class.

That was one eventful class but now Kayla and I have one more class today and we are done!!

science is alright when we doing things but we are not, we are doing theory so... boring.m

(time skip because I can't be bothered to write about science)

we are finally finished and we can go home, well Kayla's home because I don't like going to my house normally let alone in the middle of the day, so we just sent to her house and hung out and watch movies.

"do you want to hang out tomorrow with the others?" I asked looking at a message from Hayley asking if we wanted to hang out with the rest of the group "Yeah sure if you want" Kayla said invested in the movie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bold- Jayden normal- Hayley

Hey, all of us are going to hang out tomorrow do you and Kayla want to come, Btw we discussed this at lunch haha

Heyy, yeah we would love to hang out, where are we meeting?? Btw it's cool :)

we are meeting at the park close to the bakery at 11

great see you then!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are meeting the group at the park near the bakery at 11," I say to Kayla "Okay sounds good, are we walking there?" Kayla asks "Yeah sure I will meet you here at 10:40," I say and she just nods. 

we decided we are going to binge-watch Ginny and Georgia, and that is exactly what we did. I end up leaving and going home at 2 o'clock in the morning. I park my car across the road and walk to my house, I hope that my dad is asleep. 

I open the door to see all the lights off so I tiptoe up to my room trying not to wake my dad up. I finally get into my room and set my bag down and get changed into so PJs and go to bed. 

A/N

part 2 is finally done, hope you guys like it

there will be some spelling errors so sorry. 

love you guys <3