1

hunter stormed throughout the halls of the castle staff in hand and little rascal hiding in his hair.it was his first day at hexside and he wanted to leave early because he wanted to leave before belos asked him to do anything.

he slowed down and wandered through the halls trying to keep a low profile. but that was ruined by a large crowd of students spread around the hall walking to their next class. a few ppl bumped into him and he tripped. he braced himself for the fall instead of hitting the floor he felt someone's hands catch him.

he opened his eyes and saw a green-haired boy, with gold eyes. hunter stood up, from the stranger's grasp but before he could say anything the boy said."do you always just fall for strangers "he chuckled.

hunter not knowing what to say ignored him and apologized for the inconvenience." I'm hunter, and you are?". the boy smiled and said "edric :}".

hunter looked behind edric and paused."LUZ" hunter said wide-eyed. " heyy hunter, "luz said intending to steer his attention off the fact that he hated her.

"wait you know her?"edric said turning around

"wait was that his name?" amity looked at luz then back at hunter

"how do you two know him?"edric said smiling

"oh, he's the golden guard :]" luz said nervously smiling

"oh is that so..."edric said his grin only grew bigger." well the golden guard is a cutie"

"I just met you..." hunter said brushing off his comment

yes its short :}