2

"I just met you"

_____________________________________________

"so?" Edric grinned.

which led hunter to think "does he ever stop flirting"

"so~ stop " hunter said hitting Edric on his head then turning and walking away.hunter had taken a few steps then walked back towards the group of ppl and said

"...can I pay you to pretend that never happened..."Edric laughed at this causing luz to laugh.

"no, you can't pay me to pretend this never happened"Edric giggled

Hunter sighed " well I guess it can't be helped" hunter got ready to walk to his Locker. But before he could edric grabbed his wrist and turned him back around. "see you at lunch?"He said letting go of the blond's wrist." ... Sure, it will shut you up" hunter said fixing his mask then walking away.

(Ed pov)

"See you at lunch"

"Sure... If it will shut you up "

I turned around and smiled. when I opened my eyes I saw Emira and luz smiling... No smirking yep definitely smirking."Gay" Emira and luz chanted.All .the.way. To.class.

(Time skip at lunch)

Hunter walked into the cafeteria as...no wait ...ok umm Idk why I thought that .anyways he walked into the cafeteria. I walked up to him, dragged him over to the table, and pat the seat next to me telling him to sit. he sat down and laid his head on the table.

"arent you going to eat?" I asked,

"huh... hm no I don't like eating in front of ppl."

"ok :}"

i only kept rubbing circles on hunters back trying to comfort him. because he seemed a bit tense as if he was waiting for me to do something. amity emira and luz just said there talking about magic and glyphs.

 I moved my hand from his back to his hair.it was fluffy but stayed in place, it also felt smooth rather than rough like mine. I combed through his hair scratching it at times. before I knew it hunter fell asleep. I scratched one last time but this time I swear heard a purr.

I let go of the boys hair only to hear distict giggles from across the table . "if your like this now I wonder how your going to act when you see his face."luz giggled 

Lunch was our last period so we could stay there until school was over and " mom "likes to assume we study .

For the remainder of lunch we talked while hunter slept. 

Yep that's the end of the chapter... Next chapter should be out in 2-3 days so either on Monday or on Saturday or maybe even Sunday 😊  anygays I hope you enjoyed the chapter