6 ~ truth or dare

this is basically a get to know my head canons chapter lmao

┊ ┊ ⋆˚ 

I knocked on the door backing up .a few guards were talking behind me, they tried their "small talk" with me but to their expince were heavily ignored .I backed away from the door as to not get hit by it.I head foot steps creep up towards the door before hearing the knob twist .

" hello odalia" I said signaling the guards behind me to shut up.

"Oh, Golden Guard what brings you here" she said .

god she was so fucking fake,tho I did make it seem like I bought into her hospitality.

" emperor belos , sent me to pick up an order ." I said  strernly .

" Oh, come in their down here " odalia said walking into the house.  I told the guards to follow her as I closed the door.

I stood by the door contemplating life decisions. Until my thoughts were interrupted luz. Wow I'd never thought luz would come over to the blight house. 

" hunter...hey~"Luz said ...I could tell she wanted something.

Annoyed I said " what do you want human"

"pfff, want something I don't want anythi-"

" what is it" I interrupted

"Ok ok fine will you pls play truth or dare with us" Luz said giving up .

" umm sure ig ,I mean I have nothing to do."

" ok ill just go ... WAIT WHAT" 

" ... Yes" 

Without saying anything luz grabbed my hand and dragged me Up the stairs and down the hall. Stopping at a door . luz opened the door and screamed " I got hunter to play." 

" now I remember why I hate you " I said rolling my eyes.

" ... Oh yeah sorry" luz said letting go of my hand .

I looked up and scanned the room . emira ,edric,amity, and a brown haired girl with a Redish hair tie

" ok so ...you don't know her right " luz said  pointing at the brunette .

"No?" I said sitting down next to Edric.

-No ones pov-

"Ok then , viney- hunter ,hunter-viney. " luz said smiling big.

" hey " viney said waving at hunter with a grin.

" hi" hunter responded taking off his mask and sitting it behind him only revealing the mask he wore to school.

A slight blush crept up edrics face as emira said "shall we start". 

Edric looked up at emira" yes lets start" luz said breaking the silence.

"Amity T or D " viney said looking across from her 

" truth" amity said holding for nothing bad

"What's your favorite crystal or gemstone"

"Amethyst" 

"Emira T or D"amity said turning to look next to her

Emira grined and Said" dare of course "

"Thought so, I dare you to... let  hunter pick your outfit" amity giggled

Emira and hunter stood up and walked into emiras closet. Hunter looked through the clothes  and sighed at how un-organized it was .

" pls nothing too bad." Emira giggled 

" I'm not evil, I'm going to make you look better than you do now ...no offense " hunter responded grabbing a white shirt a black jacket and some black pants.

"so what's your relationship with edric" emira said making hunter blush.

Hunter placed the clothes down and said "here" 

"Don't ignore my question" emira said grabbing the clothes.

" I don't know what your asking, he's cool"

" ... Nevermimd your dense "Emira whispered to herself.

Hunter passed Emira a few pieces of jewelry then walked out of the closet .

"Bye" hunter said closing the door 

"Welcome back" viney smiled

"She should be back any minute now." Hunter said sitting back down

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ

Part 7 will be part 2 of this then we move on 

NE GAYS have a nice day hope don't forget to drink water.😁 

Bye kings queens nonbinary things and genderfluid feinds (is this ok ?) Idk