4

"Oh hey Edric why are you here?" Luz said kissing amity on the cheek.

" Emira had date and mom doesn't want us in the house right now "Edric said " umm pls just don't third wheel me"

Luz laughed "well ill try"

Luz let amity and Edric in the room opening the door wide."when did you get a cat"amity said Looking down at Hunter.

" I didn't,  I think it's a stray or something it doesn't come to eat or anything it just shows up at random times," luz said closing the door "you can try to play with it ..."

Edric sat down on the little couch on the side of luzes room along with luz and amity. Edric sighed reaching for the cat "here, kitty kitty". hunter hit his hand with his paw stopping edric from doing that weird cooing." mew ~" hunter didn't know why he meowed but it was whatever.

Edric POV

the cat hit my hand causing me to jolt my hand back ." hey luz did you give it a name" I asked. 

"oh no I just call it, Ryōshi"

I turned my attention back to the cat in front of me.  it had its tail wrapped around my ankle and laid between my legs. I picked it up from between my legs and layed it on my lap stroking its fur gently. the cat closed its eyes and purred at the slightest. the purrs sounded honey-laced, angelic,and silky. before I knew it the purring slowed and the cat's tail wrapped around its body as it snuggled into me.

{time skip ...}

i lost motivation lmao ...

i want a cattttt🥲🥲😭