7~they found out

I forgot to say they did one of those pact spells to make sure no one lies

______________________________

"she should be back any minute now," Hunter said sitting back down

\✓\✓\✓\✓\✓\✓

"I'm back" emiras announced she walked out of the closet with the outfit I gave her but she'd messed with it a bit .but she altered it to her style so,can't complain.

"Lets finish playing " emira said sitting down.

~no ones pov~

"ok...Edric T or D" emira smirked

"im scared of your dares so but also scared of what you would ask ... but truth"edric was very clearly panicking.

"ok then ... whos your favorite elven witches charecter."

"..oh, luna lookzsem"

"hunter ... what's your biggest secret" Edric grinned 

"... you all have to promi-no swear not to say anything to anyone"

they all promised not to tell then hunter said "... I can turn into a cat :}"

"YOU CAN WHAT"everyone having screamed this hunter shushed them.

"sh~... ill just show you." hunter got up  breathed in then thought these words "these emerald skys the emerald crys an, and then we find it all a lie ..."

a bright light shined throughout the room as the hunter shapeshifted. Edric and emira put on sunglasses as the rest just cover their eyes blocking out the light. when everyone opened their eyes everyone was shocked to find that same cat they had all been seeing waltz around for the past month.

hunter broke this silence by simply talking not meowing talking." what heck stop gaping"

______________________________________________

cliffhanger bc I'm lazy