3

"Hey Hunter could you wake up schools over" Edric said lightly shaking him.

"Ok... "Hunter said lifting his head.

♦timeskip hunters in just got to his room♦

▪▫▪hunter pov▪▫▪

I entered my room quietly shutting the door then quickly locking it ..." Now I got to make it seem like I'm here when I'm not " I thought placing down his voice recognition device by the door.

how it works is it takes an analysis of the person at the doors voice and sends a response in hunters voice. The boy did make it himself after all.

"Foolproof plan" I smiled. I then put little rascal in the little house he made in his nightstand drawer but it was the drawer inside the drawer just to make sure no one found him .little rascal nuzzled my hand then walked away as i closed the drawer.

I turned into a golden blond cat with a gold kitsune mask tied to its head. I then teleported out of my room by tapping my mask." for being a powerless witch I did a pretty good job ."I purred prancing past the gate and school all the way to the owl house.

♦Third person POV☺

Hunter felt safe at the owl house tho they were supposed to be the enemy...hunter became strangely fond of them.

he got to the door and scratched it with his claw to get the strange demon's attention. "Hoot hoot eda the cats here again!"

"...let it in," eda said walking towards the couch. hooty opened the door and said "hoot."

he then pranced into the house and climbed on the couch, greeting eda by lifting a paw moving it up and down. 

"hey,"eda said flashing a toothy grin

hunter jumped off of the couch and pranced up the stairs. he pushed the brunette's door open with the base of his paw trying not to scratch it.luz immediately saw hunter and almost screamed "Aww tan Lindo gatito." (a/n [aww so cute, kitty])

the cat hissed due to the way she was holding him ." I'm so sorry." luz said putting hunter down. hunter then once again walked over to the door and pushed it closed.

~-30 mins later-~

luz heard a knock on her door. when she opened it was amity as expected but there was some one else with her this time.

who could it be????

a/n i think you all no who the surprise visitor is :}