~ chapter 21 ~

After a few men come and pull that guy away from that French man. he glare at the guy on the floor and then made his way to y/n, who is not sober.

"y/n, you ok!?" he said as he check her, up and down. y/n smiled at him but immediately change her expression then fist his silky dark hair in her hand as he screamed in agony.

"Jerk, how dare you snatch my life. I promise my mom that I will get a job but you just made me a housewife" y/n said angrily but immediately started crying...

"ahh, I come to Seoul to study. my mom beat me when she get to know that I'm pregnant" she stopped crying then started to smile "but it's ok, I have two good-looking cubs just like you. Handsome Jerk" she said smiling but then it was replaced with anger.

"Fucker. you fucked me, you fucked my life, you fucked everything" she said jerking his head back and forth.

"AHHH, Y/N. I'M NOT YOUR EX-HUSBAND. I'M YOUR FRIEND MIN. I'M MINATA ASTOR" he cried out trying to release her iron grip on his dear hair...

y/n widens her drunk eyes and then jerks him off as he falls "Min, are you ok!?" A man in his 40's come and helped Min to get up... Mina run to y/n after coming from the restroom...

"Thanks, uncle. I'm ok" said Min as he look at y/n who is fake crying while looking up. "Uncle, I think I should go now," Min said as he thrust his hair back.

"Ok, but who is that girl!?" Min's uncle asked him then Mina looked at y/n who is going away but she immediately caught her wrist and then look at Min and his uncle.

"she's my friend y/n. Uncle" he said smiling. "Oh!! The girl you talk about right!?" his uncle said remembering about y/n.

"yes, I should go now," said Min taking y/n's right hand and throwing it on his muscled shoulder while Mina threw y/n left hand on her shoulder holding her soft waist with both hands they started walking to the exit.

"Oh!! God. y/n, when did you gain weight!?" he mumbled then pull her out. Then his uncle looks at the French man on the floor "GUARDS!!" then four guards come to him standing firmly.

"take this man out and I don't want him to step in my club again," he said with his cold voice going away as the guards do their job.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰...
𝘔𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯' 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘺
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦,
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰
𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯', 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰!?
𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰 - 𝘖𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘰...
𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦!?
𝘖𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘥!?
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥___"