Chapter 13

A month has passed since the war with the hunters invasion and Ron making  me his one and only. It's scary to think that I have a great responsibility at a young age to be a luna. Even though I am unsure of what is to come I wouldn't change a thing. I am happy and in love with my Rondni. The pack and my family has approved of Rondni's and my relationship. Nothing will change my mind.

Sitting outside in the grass I could hear for miles. I could hear the wind, all creatures, humans busling in their towns, and my favor was hearing the sound of a water fall.

"Thought I would find you here." Slightly startled by the voice I was still excited to see that was Ron.

"Ron!" Immediately I jump into his arms taking in his warm embrace. His arms wrapped around me tightly while he buried his face in my neck.

"Your so predictable, but I still love you." Placing me down he looked me in my eyes. I could see and feel the true meaning of those words.

"How was everything at the counsel meeting between both packs?"I asked. Ron gave out a loud sigh. There was something bothering him. "What’s wrong Rondni?"

"There wasn't a huge problem, it's just that I would like for you to join me in these meetings as my mate and luna of our pack. The counsel agree, but the rules we have set legally you can't join unless I marry you."

"Then why not get married Ron? Are you not ready to be married yet?" Starting to get upset, I was wondering why he thinks that marriage is such a bad idea.

"No ofcourse I am ready to marry you! I just don't want to rush you into anything. I love you with everything in me, but right now you are only familiar with a few things ro be a luna. I don't want to jump into things and cause you a lot of stress."

I could understand where he was coming from, but he isn't putting faith in me.

"Rondni I understand your point, but you can't worry about that forever. We are mates, partners, we burden these responsibilities together! No matter what I will always be there for you. Don't rush yourself into things we have to have faith in each other, okay?"

Taking my hand Ron got down on one knee! I was taking back. I didn't know he was going to do that!

"Valen Issalin Dyvenski will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?!" I began to cry and before I said a word I kissed him passionately. "I take that as a yes then!"

"Absolutely Ron!"

************************

Two days later me and Ron decided to hold a dinner at my parents to inform them on our engagement. Ron was bringing his brother Damien and I had invited Katy.

I glanced at my ring thinking how happy I am to be with this amazing man. We have been through some rough things, but it never stopped us from loving each other. I did find a school that offered astrophysics. I didn't realize I lived near a school with such high-quality. I guess the goddess knew that we needed each other even when our choices are a few years apart.

I place my hand on the door knob to walk in home. I place my ring in my pocket before busting in.

"I'm home!!!!" I shouted for everyone to hear.

The twins cam running downstairs and my parents walked in from the kitchen.

"Valen my sweetheart!" My mom pulled me in close and squeezed me tightly. I repeat the same action as her. My dad walked up and placed his hand on my back.
"Welcole home honey!"

"SISSY!!" The twins exclaimed.

I drop down and open my arms wide to embrace these two rascals.  Hard to believe I will soon have my own children after me and Rondni get married.

"Sweetheart want to help me in the kitchen while your father takes the twins out?"

"Of course mom."

*********************

Mom had almost any possible dish you could think of, well I am over exaggerating. She had steaks cooked with a grand salad and a few side dishes which is roasted fingerling potatoes, steamed broccoli, corn cobs, and fried asparagus. She made sweet potato casserole for our dessert with ice cream on the side.

There was a knock on the door and I immediately knew that it was my Rondni at the door with Damien. Dad had let them in and was greeting them both. Damien made it to the kitchen with small apple pie.

"Damien you know you didn't have to bring anything." I said.

"I told him that, but he thought it would he rude if he didn't bring anything." Said Ron while walking uo beside me and placing his hand on the small of my back. I gave him a naughty look and he responded with a wink.

Later my dear!

I can't wait!!

Not long after Katy made her entrance.

"What ’s up second family!!"

We all laugh at her attempt of attention.

"Well then since we are all here why don't we digg in!" My mom stated.We all sat down and did exactly as my mom had said.

"So you two asked to hold a dinner tonight, what do you two have to tell us?" I could see the curiosity in my dad's eyes. Knowing hin he is probably thinking I got knocked up.

I grab my ring snd place it on my hand and Rondni grabs my hand. Clearing his throat Rondni smiles and looks at me.

"Me and Valen are going to get married!"

I place my hand out showing off the ring on my left hand. Katy and my mom start screaming and congratulating me and Ron. My dad was patting Ron on the back and telling us congratulations. The twins were admiring the small, but dazzling ring on my hand.

My mom's curiosity starts to build up in her eyes. "So, when is the date?"

I looked at her and smiled, " We will be getting married in two months, which is May on the third. Tonight I am also letting Katy know she is going to be my maid of honor!" Katy squeals and hugs me tightly.

After the good news was brought up my parents popped open a bottle of wine and we spent the rest of the evening talking about the wedding and looking at my old baby pictures.

Damien left about an hour ago, Katy was picked up by her mate, and the twins were off to bed. I helped my mom clean up and put away the left over food.

"Are you excited Valen?"

"I am, but I am also very nervous. We did plan the wedding quite close and I still have to finish school in the next month. Even though I did give up on going to college Rondni had mention a college not far from here that offers my dream job, but I worried that it could cause issues. I could be overthinking things."

" Oh sweetheart that is only natural. You are stepping into a new chapter of your and Rondni's life. Things aren't always going to be easy, but this is all a sign that you are ready for it all. Your ready for a husband, children, and to be a great luna. You always have me and your father ro help you both anytime never forget that."

Hugging my mother I tell her "Thanks mom! I love you!"

"I love you too Valen!"

We told my parents good night and left my house. We got in the car to head back to our home.. Rondni placed his hand on my leg during the car ride. We reach our home barley waiting for him to park the car we both fleed out the car grabbing each other hungrily. Kissing each other desperately. Slamming the front door Rondni claims my whole body on the livingroom floor. Giving in I wouldn't change it for the world.

*************************
Heyy!! Got a good chapter with some great news! Can you believe they're getting married!!

Stay tuned for the next update!!

Like
Share
Comment